Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Mature ladies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #71915 at 05,Dec,11 23:50
I can't be the only younger guy who feels like this! I have a massive thing for older ladies! I find them so sexy! I have been with 2 older ladies so far and have loved every second of it with both!

Would love to hear from guys who feel the same or from mature ladies who like the younger man...

Similar topics: 1.What makes a pussy mature??   2.Comparison of young and mature cocks   3.Mature girls for the win   4.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   5.Mature ladies would you like this?  

New Comment

Comments:
By Harrycarrot at 05,Jun,15 14:45 other posts of Harrycarrot 
This is an absolutely true story. I met a couple 11 years ago.The husband couldn't manage any more and the wife still wanted sex. At that time they were in their late 60s. I met them 3 times and then their daughter moved back in with them so they couldn't meet any more. Last year the lady messaged me to say her husband had passed away. I said how sorry I was and sent some flowers. She invited me for tea and we ended up in bed. She is now 81 and I have regular sex with her.If that is not surprising enough, she is the most adventurous woman I have ever known, and I have met many women. As I said, this is not a fantasy, it is a fantasy come true

By #485312 at 10,May,15 15:04
you are definitely not the only one, love fucking hot young cock *lix*

By #467154 at 25,Dec,14 14:09
I had a fuck buddy she is in her late 50's and I tell you, we fuck all over, and always in the mood, she loved to be shaved and be eaten on that clean pussy. And would not mind getting and older woman again.

By #159671 at 12,Dec,14 06:59
I always went for older women, but after reaching 35, now I seem to like the younger ones! But really...they all good!

By #164428 at 07,Mar,12 10:55
I'd love to experience sex with a younger man!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 16:30 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
I don't know your birthdate, so I MIGHT be younger! If not, we can pretend I am, if you would let me! Mwah!!
By #164428 at 08,Mar,12 09:35
I'd fuck you any day, my dear!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 13:49 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Well, TODAY sounds good! And tomorrow, and...!! Any day with a "Y" in it sounds like a great day to go to "The Y!" with sweet Steffie!!!

By leopoldij at 12,Dec,14 02:57 other posts of leopoldij 
Can I fuck you too baby?

By #237812 at 08,Mar,12 10:00
Why waste your time on young bulls, when you can have sophisticated mature men who really appreciate intimacy with a lady.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 08,Mar,12 13:57 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Sad to think you feel time would be "wasted". I can enjoy most any LEGAL age, and seem drawn to women who are at least a little older than myself. Nothing wrong with the younger either, I just like some romance and mostly it is mature ladies who appreciate that more than younger ones of my own experiences. However, I try not to judge or profile, so I welcome most any experience that is legal and not painful.

By #455846 at 11,Dec,14 16:16
i like all woman ...young and old but not too young

By #427153 at 30,Aug,13 15:59
old ladies are the best. women are same as wine.
and if there is a old lady here, please add my skype
webcam.1969

By #216929 at 13,Dec,11 12:10
don't go for mature ladies. They r all unhygenic. They'll eat u all & leave u empty.
By #5532 at 15,Dec,11 03:32
So you are saying that if you had the opportunity to have some play time with me that you would turn it down?
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 07,Mar,12 16:29 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
NO WAY I WOULD EVER TURN HER DOWN!!! Unless her being down means I get to be UP!!! Mwah!!!

By #99700 at 14,Dec,11 14:43
Older woman have always been my best sex expirences. My wife (ex) and all of my partners have always at least few years older, they just have a little more to give...

By #187007 at 10,Dec,11 03:33
would like to see more mature ladies on this site

By #147052 at 06,Dec,11 14:40
Been with mine for over 40 years and she is just as good today as she was yesterday. Older women just know how to please a man or another woman without all of the head games that so many seem to like to play today.

By #201583 at 05,Dec,11 23:58
I love the older ladies. My first wife was 20 years older than me. Be careful, they will put food in your stomach, make your dick harder than steel, and turn your brains into mush.

Adult Discussion Forum