Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

ass licking!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #202006 at 09,Dec,11 09:50
Who here loves having there ass licked, or loves licking ass

Similar topics: 1.Can a girl get JUST a licking?   2.Licking asshole   3.Not attracted to women, but love licking pussy!   4.Licking Ass Holes   5.emoticon for licking pussy?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MrWolfe482 at 12,Feb,23 14:40 other posts of MrWolfe482 
I love doing both. I really enjoy getting my ass licked and want to lick someone ass more often. Such a huge turn on.

By routemaster at 11,Feb,23 04:26 other posts of routemaster 

--------------------------------------- added after 32 seconds

By jimbo111949 at 22,Dec,22 01:54 other posts of jimbo111949 
I love having my ass licked and I love returning the favor and licking their ass as well.

By #676607 at 10,Aug,22 10:04
I love my ASS licked and played with drives me crazy. But only from a beautiful woman..

By #216929 at 13,Dec,11 12:17
it's infectous. Unhygenic. May carry bacteria & germs.
By Ray10754 at 13,Dec,11 12:53 other posts of Ray10754 
So is eating at a public diner or talking on a pay phone!!
Everything has it's draw backs in life, you and I as individules need to be aware of this and take the nesc.precautions! As I stated earlier in this post There is nothing wrong with anal sex between two informed and concenting adults. It has been a common practice since the early Roman days!
By #201583 at 13,Dec,11 23:57
So Dr. Horneydick, question, After you take a shower and put on clean clothes, and go about your day. Do you wash your dirty, bacteria covered hands before or after you touch your clean cock during your bathroom breaks. Eating a clean ass is better than touching a dirty dick. Are you sitting down, I hope you have never open mouth kissed anyone. The human mouth contains far more bacteria than the human rectum, or even the common rest area toilet.

By #50226 at 11,Dec,11 09:48
I DO IT REGULARLY WITH MY PARTNER WITH WHOM I MADE A PROMISE TO LIVE TILL END. SO NOT TO LEAVE ANYTHING UNEXPLORED, WHETHER IT IS AN ANAL, ORAL ANYTHING. THE MATTER OF CONCERN IS WHEN PEOPLE ACTS DISLOYAL TO THEIR PARTNERS OR GO FOR UNPROTECTED CASUAL SEX. FOR THE MATTER OF A JUST ONE HOUR PLAY U DONT HAVE TO SACRIFICE YOUR WHOLE LIFE; ESPECIALLY ITS ALWAYS SAY THAT THE RISK YOU TAKE IN LIFE SHOULD WORTH FOR SOMETHING.

By Ray10754 at 10,Dec,11 22:44 other posts of Ray10754 
I see nothing wrong with two consenting adults engaging in anal play, weather it is rimming or penatration, so long as both take the nesacary precautions (ie) being clean and respecting each others limits.
There are numerous nerve ending in and aound the anal area the provide sensations that those who have not indulged in the act, just dont comprehend.

By #213129 at 10,Dec,11 20:55
I lone it, its not hygenic or etc. its a part of ur enjoyment, so lets enjoy...

By cockbot3000 at 10,Dec,11 20:42 other posts of cockbot3000 
I love having my girl tounge my ass it feels great and i gladly return the favor.

By #131063 at 10,Dec,11 01:21
@luvmyclit I think I have gotten to know John over the years of our interaction and I would say his comments are less of a moral nature and more of a common sense perspective.

Ever since the advent of HIV and the emergence of AIDS and more powerful STD's as well, it's almost as if people have also been afflicted with this outrageous sense of arrogance - that they are going to 'do what they want', take many stupid risks, and pretend that their actions affect nobody but themselves.

No man (or woman) is an island. No person engaging in any sexual behavior lives in a bubble and what happens between 'two consenting adults in the privacy of their home' very EASILY can cross those barriers and enter the public realm. Many people fail to wash their hands after using the restroom - we are all guilty of that at one time or another.

As a man who spent 28 years in the gay community, here's food for thought: you think it's such a stretch that two guys working together wouldn't fool around, sucking dick, eating/fingering ass, etc., and then go right back to the front counter and start waiting on customers? Some clowns think it's funny...to bring someone their food after they've been sticking their dirty fingers in it. A friend who worked at an exclusive private club in Honolulu told me once "Did you know you can't see spit on tomatoes?"

Anyone that thinks 'sex' and it's associated pathogens stays in the bedroom only and gets washed off in the shower is living in a fantasy world.

Pretentious has nothing to do with it. But judgmental? I think I can speak for myself and John: You're damn right. Many of the posts on this forum, over time, indicate just exactly what kind of people many on here are, and their alleged activities actually do border on the criminal.

Enjoy your dinner.
By #201583 at 10,Dec,11 01:55
Everyone already knows this. It's health 101. You can get Hepatitis from the dentist, you can contract a deadly bacteria from food and water. You can catch herpes from dirty dishes at a bar. You can get cancer from the sun. I perfer not to live in a bubble, the average life expectancy of a North American male is 75. Pensions suck, social security sucks, so I will have to work my whole life. That is realy something to put yourself in a bubble for. I live in the real world, I came to terms at a young age with the life cycle. Every single person is realy only guaranteed death from the second of conception. So why live a drab life? Make wise choices, live outside the bubble, and live a better life. Who knows, you might just die in a bad auto accident next month.

By #5532 at 09,Dec,11 14:48
I love having my ass paid attention to. Recently I got to enjoy having my ass and pussy given oral attentions at the same time. Oh my. Wonderful orgasms.
By mywusch at 09,Dec,11 15:52 other posts of mywusch 
love to lick you

By #50778 at 09,Dec,11 16:15
we love it

By #68656 at 09,Dec,11 11:11
Needless to say it is a very risky activity which besides being degading can spread various diseases including hepatitus.
Another activity best avoided.
By #5532 at 09,Dec,11 14:51
Hey JohnS: Really wondering why you feel that you need to make so many moral comments on posts here? This is degrading, that is degrading, this is not respectful of marriage, etc. Really? I am pretty certain that if two consenting adults agree, and then participate in orally pleasuring whatever part of the body it may be, neither is being degraded. Are you this pretentious and judgmental in your public life as well?
By #50778 at 09,Dec,11 16:15

By mywusch at 09,Dec,11 15:54 other posts of mywusch 
i`ve had someone licked my ass and balls - wonderful

Adult Discussion Forum