pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Sissy slut boy!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #167055 at 15,Dec,11 03:38
What would you do with me as your own personal sissy slut?? Male or female comments welcomed!

Similar topics: 1.do u like x dresser sissies   2.dominative mens?   3.Sissy needs firm hand and hard cock!   4.Gta V Sissy Slut !   5.I want to suck cock and be forced into sissy submission!  

New Comment

Comments:
By thebeewolf at 29,Apr,22 20:49 other posts of thebeewolf 
I'd make you watch 10 hours of sissy hypno videos. Then you'd have to dress up like a slutty girl, wig, lipstick, everything, and suck my dick for half an hour.

By #463848 at 25,Apr,22 09:59
Get you across my thighs ans wank you off..... and see how long it takes for No.2

By Sissyfagsub at 25,Apr,22 07:09 other posts of Sissyfagsub 
Yes I was a slut

By #147052 at 20,Feb,12 16:24
I'd turn you into my favorite p add_smile("")ull toy!

By #4825 at 22,Jan,12 02:01
I want to slide my cock under your sexy panties, nestled in the crack of your cute little ass. I'd slowly fuck you like that while rubbing your hard cock through the thin cotton until your panties are soaked, front and back with warm cum!
By #201155 at 17,Feb,12 05:37
How can I get to have you do that to me...? I'm rock-hard at the thought of it. MAybe you'd like me chained face down on my bed, like in one of my videos?

By slipper at 18,Jan,12 07:29 other posts of slipper 
For a start, throw-away all those silly clothes and make you go nake ALL the time!!!

By #147052 at 16,Jan,12 15:44
I'd like to take off your panties.

Adult Discussion Forum