Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

did anyone prefer this site when your most recent upload was automatically put on the main page.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #24607 at 08,Sep,09 09:46
i did

Similar topics: 1.Main page   2.How can i post a pic in the main page??   3.on the main page...   4.What do you think about this ?   5.THE MAIN PAGE  

New Comment

Comments:
By admin at 08,Sep,09 18:28 other posts of admin 
From the beginning it was this way, actually. It worked like a presumption of innocence - everyone could post pics untill found guilty - if some persons posted bad quality pics, too many pics or incorrect category pics I marked them so that they could not do this anymore - their pics went to special "out of categories" page where I approved them manually.

But when this site became populated, people started to post a lot of poor quality pics, improper pics like vivisected dicks or shitting ass - all into main page ignoring the categories, they re-registered if I turned them off and kept doing that again.

Now think about this - if when you first came to this site your saw shitting pics or tortured dicks or an entire page of low-quality cellphone pics on the main page of this site - how many of you would become members??? How many of you would return on this site ever?

A lot of people visit this site now because they know it, but I still pay to ad sellers for thousands of fresh visitors every day. And while I pay I will not permit crappy pics on the first page, even if you like it (though I doubt that).

The solution could be - to dump all newly posted pics into moderated category. But when people post over 1000 pics per day this obviously does not work - I cannot be here all day long and I cannot hire moderators for that - I simply have no money for that, considering that I'm paying for this site promotion.

Hence the system you see now. Like it or not, it works for everyone except those who want to put their crappy pics in front of people no matter what.

If you wish to use this site for self-promotion - it's OK with me, it's build mostly for this very purpose, but since I pay to bring visitors here - do not expect me to ruin the site just for your pleasure. Buy some points and put your pics into banner on the main page. $10 is not that big money, honestly. This way I'll be compensated, but more important - this way you'll learn well (because you pay for it) that even there on top noone wants to click on your pics when they are crappy. But when people like your pics - they pop up on the main page themselves or at least you always get enough points to put them into banner without paying money for it.

I know pretty well what categories of people post pics on this site and I know what kind of people these complains usually come from - from those who desperatelly seek attention but cannot get it in any way simply because they are of no interest for other people. So I repeat - if you want to push yourself on people when you are not interesting - you should pay your money for it. This position of mine will not change.

By #3997 at 08,Sep,09 18:11
it even says on the main page something about your pics may up show up on the main page, its based off how popular they are it seems like

Adult Discussion Forum