to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Worst sexual experience?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #215676 at 20,Dec,11 23:28
What has been your worst experience with another person?

Similar topics: 1.Worst sex experience ever   2.best or worst sexual experience   3.anyone on here have a "Private" piercing?   4.Worst sex. Things to avoid   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 21,Dec,11 16:27
After a good night off drinking a nice lady was ridding cowgirl, i had my hands full of the B cup reigns. She froze stiff and got wide eyed, then she vomited on my chest and chin. Then the other going down I had a lady fart LOUD. It tasted like it smelt, BAD.

By #6568 at 21,Dec,11 08:19
I've posted this before,....some years back I knew a great woman who loved sex out in the countryside and we had some wonderful sessions. One of our favourite venues was a small private woodland. By the time we got there she would already be quite excited with a certain 'look' in her eyes, uneven breathing and her hips beginning to churn,...the full works! She was a big woman and liked to get straight on top for a quick and explosive first orgasm before we got into a more prolonged tryst.

On the occasision in mind, she could scarecely wait for me to push down my slacks and sit on the ground before she had flipped up her summer dress exposing for a moment her big lush thighs and naked crotch, before mounting me with joy and vigour.

Unfortunately, we had unwitingly chosen the site of a wood ants nest and as they started to sting my naked backside she took my roars of pain as passion and redoubled her efforts! She was a big shapely girl and it was an agonising couple of minutes before I could push her off and examine the considerable damage having both buttocks now a deep and bloody red!!

By #41449 at 21,Dec,11 01:04
a few days ago i was ending a petting session experiencing a great orgasm, so great i didn't notice that fucking bitch had pointed wrongly my cock.
RIGHT TO MY EYE.

By slipper at 21,Dec,11 00:49 other posts of slipper 
Never had one!!!

Adult Discussion Forum