Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Worst sex experience ever

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 13,Sep,10 11:53
What was your worst sex experience ever?? Share your stories and get it off your chest once and for all.

Similar topics: 1.Worst pictures / photograph   2.Worst sexual experience?   3.anyone on here have a "Private" piercing?   4.Worst sex. Things to avoid   5.What's the worst experience you've had on craigslist?  

New Comment

Comments:
By that1kid at 17,Oct,10 11:16 other posts of that1kid 
My worst experience was about a month ago. We were in bed kissing passionately when all of the sudden my other went wild and started biting my neck and ear and started scratching my back... I got a couple bite marks and scratches that drew blood... Ouchy

By #88663 at 16,Oct,10 14:39
I was in High School and my girlfriend and I wanted to try anal, it was her first time going anal! I had been doing anal with a guy friend and it all ways went great. Well my GF and I started and all was going well we were enjoying ourselves, than she had a bowel movement well she was mortified and things didn't go so well from there as you could imagine...I tried to comfort her but we were beyond that!! We eventually tried it again and all went well, she came to enjoy it greatly

By #55295 at 07,Oct,10 16:10
Fifteen years of married sex, now that is a horror story. My ex would just lie there, or talk on the phone to her friends, read a mag etc, and I thought there was something wrong with me. My current girlfriend gets the tong then the dong and she luvs it. Eating pussy yum yum.

As for my first hetro experience I was like a bat with no echo location - I didn't know what the fuck I was doing or where fuck I was going.
By #17242 at 08,Oct,10 03:42
LOL -- that is an AWESOME explanation and analogy that most of us can relate to -- cracks me up!!! Thanks!!!
By #23212 at 08,Oct,10 05:26
Sorry, but a great many of us cannot "relate to" this kind of stuff at all!

By #6568 at 13,Sep,10 16:48
My worst was a previous partner who persuaded me that my penis was "deformed" and unpleasant to have inside "any woman"

.....it took years to find realise it was not true and even more years to get readjusted....

My 'horror' story,..which is actually quite funny to think about now, was the first time I had sex,.....It proved quite defficult to get everything sorted out since we were both virgins. By the time we were actually connected I was bent up against the headboard of the bed and all movement was impossible! Fortunately, she started to laugh!

Adult Discussion Forum