to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

I wonder?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #196695 at 26,Dec,11 05:16
I really really really would like tips on cock sucking? I've only done it once and I really can't remember it. But I want to start sucking again. I do remember that I enjoyed it cause I did it with my girlfriend and he was a cute, half asian marine with a 8in uncock smooth cock and sexy feet! And that's really all I rememeber. So I'd like advice on how to be a good sucker and such and hopefully find some good cock in the area.

New Comment

Comments:
By #201583 at 27,Dec,11 11:54
Every man likes something slightly different than the rest. When you take the cock into your mouth angle your head so that the head of the penis rubs the roof of your mouth as deep as you can go with loose lips and no teeth. Then when you are as deep as you can go, push up on the penis with your tounge and tighten your lips and then slowly pull back until you feel the glands approach your teeth, then drop your tounge and loosen your lips, and repeat many times. When done right you will be worshiped.
By #201583 at 28,Dec,11 12:59
Sorry, I forgot about cupping, squeezing, and tugging the nuts, some guys love their nuts played with, just ask them. Then my favorite, lightly stimulate the prostate while giving head. Or lube a finger and lightly drag it back and forth across the anus. Even try dildos. Toe curling fun!

By slipper at 28,Dec,11 03:59 other posts of slipper 
If he's uncut, don't forget that sensitive foreskin!!! Especially the very tip of it!

By spermkiss at 26,Dec,11 18:14 other posts of spermkiss 
The number one rule about sucking cock is to be careful with your teeth. Don't scrape and part of the organ with them.

The number two rule is to enjoy the man's sperm when he gives it to you. He is giving you part of himself so treasure that gift. Savor the flavor and do not spit it out.

Finally, after he reaches his climax his glans will be hyper-sensative so do not over stimulate that part of his penis. That can very quickly become unpleasant and your goal as a cocksucker is to give a man pleasure.

Adult Discussion Forum