Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I'm looking for 18-20 year old males to text on here

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #149428 at 27,Dec,11 06:05
Any male 18-20 with a big dick, message me and i'll give you my number. I wanna exchange pictures of our dicks. And no i'm not discriminating older men, just sticking in my comfort zone

Similar topics: 1.text me   2.Get this...   3.Text me   4.help   5.Text Me! I'll Talk To Anyone About Anything! : )  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 27,Dec,11 16:29
As stated previously and covered recently in this discussion /forum/thread.php?id=12420, why is there an age limit specified as that is ageist and discriminates against a large percentage of group members both male and female. It also implies that older group members are regarded as being "lesser".
Also why is the size of the penis relevant or specified, again this implies that males with smaller genitalia are "lesser" than those with a larger penis. In actuality the size of a man`s dick has absolutely NO relevance whatsoever on either his masculinity or worth as a man.
By bigone21 at 08,May,12 23:13 other posts of bigone21 
grow over it JohnS! the younger people have MORE interest in YOUNGER people?? nothing wrong with that! BTW... what is YOUR age?? you are not open about that!

By #164428 at 27,Dec,11 16:44
John, he's not discriminating. He has nothing against older members. He just has a sexual preference for those his age. There's nothing wrong with that. I have a preference for middle-aged folk; I am middle-aged, and that's how I roll. I'd consider a younger, or an older person, but I prefer my peers. He prefers his peers is all. And he prefers a big dick. I happen to prefer a smaller dick. Some are bi and prefer men to women, or vice versa. Some prefer BDSM and some don't. It's just preference, not discrimination. Just saying.
By Ray10754 at 27,Dec,11 21:03 other posts of Ray10754 
Excelent Steffi!!! Very well stated

By bigone21 at 08,May,12 23:09 other posts of bigone21 
you are ever so right steffi!! the guy is as honest as can be about what he wants!! reflecting with guys his own age! who can blame him??

Adult Discussion Forum