Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Women to C2C with.....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #97892 at 29,Dec,11 10:32
Hi, I like to masturbate and cum on cam using various camsites, skype or msn, and there's nothing hotter than C2C'ing with someone equally as turned on as me. Now, i'm straight but enjoy camming with other men, (work that one out), and there is an over abundance of men willing to show themselves off - take a look at Cam4 and see the ratio of men to women camming at any one time. So where are all the women? There must be some who are willing to C2C? Please take a look at my page, and if you like it feel free to message me.
There must be thousands of frustrated men like me all asking the same question.....