pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

There is no battle between the sexes when it comes to BJs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #146804 at 07,Jan,12 06:20
The idea that one sex is better than the other at oral sex is so untrue, old and stupid it really needs to stop being said.

Yes a guy may know what feels good for him, and thus do that but as people like different things it's no real advantage. The reason why gay/bi men often think men are better is because they are more likely to communicate with them during oral sex than they are with a woman in fear of offending her. Thus it is communication that is key.

The missus gives mind blowing BJs, I've been with women who don't and I know of men who say they don't care too much for BJs (often meaning there partner is crap at them).

I have nothing against gay men at all but the whole "men are better at giving head" thing is utter bollocks.