Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

im not gay

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #72405 at 05,May,10 19:35
im not gay but i love to show my cock off,but i like comments from both sexes,does anyone feel the same.male ore femail.

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 29,Jul,11 05:18
I love hearing from both. I don't like tags. I sucked cock as a teenager & ate pussy. Fucked and been fucked. also, was married to a woman for over 30 yrs. Now back out there so looking for both ladies and gents.

By #10886 at 05,May,10 20:49
I appreciate comments from anyone! I do not have a label!
By #34386 at 10,Jun,11 09:33
Exactly the same throught man, just enjoy show and think that is a turn on feedback from both. My main goal here is to show the more the merrier and meet great men and wormen from all the labels pretty cool

By slipper at 10,Jun,11 06:18 other posts of slipper 
SURE!

By #43287 at 08,May,10 11:25
Sharkie: "Ive commented and complimented both straight and gay, I am gay however and got some fairly rude replies from straight guys who i complimented"
To me, rudeness in response to a flattering comment is just a display of insecurity. AND your message may be perceived by some as a validation of some latent homosexual leanings - something they are just not willing to even consider. They tell themselves they are "straight as a board" yet they're here on a predominantly gay photo site displaying photos of their dick - and they'll tell themselves they're really here for just the women. Yeah. Keep telling yourself that.
Don't sweat the rude ones, take pity for they know not who they are.
By Sharkie at 08,May,10 12:51 other posts of Sharkie 
Ditto...

By Sharkie at 08,May,10 11:14 other posts of Sharkie 
Ive commented and complimented both straight and gay, I am gay however and got some fairly rude replies from straight guys who i complimented. Surely if youre straight a compliment on your cock is still a compliment, but clearly some straight guys around cannot appreciate compliments from gay guys. Needless to say I only comment, vote and compliment gay guys now.
By MoeJoe at 08,May,10 11:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
I know exactly what you are saying Sharkie, and some straight guys who I complimented, deleted my compliments, thus resulting in me losing points. I made the fatal error of asking one of them why he deleted a nice comment on his equipment and he was extremely rude and told me to leave him alone. So I'm with you it's strictly gay and bi guys whom I will compliment from now on.
By Sharkie at 08,May,10 12:51 other posts of Sharkie 
O yeah..forgot about the ones who deleted my comments and make me lose points... as "dickpicster" correctly noted below, maybe a bit of denial from straight guys. Funny how they overlook the fact that far more men are looking at their cocks on this site than women.(They probably like it too...)

Adult Discussion Forum