Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 16,Sep,09 14:27
This isn't a discussion, this is just to let the nice friends I have made here know that my computer has completely gone kapput (and could be for some time)and I am sending this from a friend's (who knows about SYD so there's no secrets!) I can't abuse his friendship by calling in every day and taking over his comp so will only do so occasionally but I wanted my friends to know that if they message and.or leave comments on my pics - or anyone else for that matter - and they don't hear from me as quickly as I would like them to, I am NOT ignoring you and I will reply to all messages just as soon as I am able. Thank you, my love to you all, Routemaster XXXXXXX