Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 09,Feb,10 17:25
Hello all, sorry I can'r write to you all individually but I hope you will read this message. Just to let you know that in the last few days I have been having computer problems again, a mate of mine reckons its a server problem and not my machine but it is bloody annoying all the same. Its working now but could go again so I am just sending this to let you know that if you have messaged me in the past day or so and have NOT received a reply, that is the reason, I am certainly NOT ignoring you and I would hate you to think that I am. Like when I moved to my new flat and didn't have my comp for a fortnight thanks again - or no thanks, more like - to the server, I must once again beg your patience. Thank you and I hope 2010 is going well for all of you so far. Love and best wishes to you all XXXX