virgin ass come and see

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5557 at 20,Jan,12 06:23
my ass is virgin no one insert a dick on it ,
what do you think ??

[deleted image]

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.VIRGIN   2.which excite you most to fuck a virgin or non-virgin   3.Virgin!!!!   4.virgin   5.Any woman want my virgin cock?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #156799 at 25,Jan,12 17:57

By #156799 at 25,Jan,12 17:56
u look like pro in that position..hehe.cum sit on this.//showitoff.org/wsp5ovd37kaqpic.html

By #5557 at 21,Jan,12 11:53
no one answer my question my hole looks like virgin or not????
By spermkiss at 21,Jan,12 18:18 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I'm not sure how anyone could tell a virgin ass hole from one that's already been fucked, unless it was freshly fucked and there was jizz running out. So I'll just take your word that it's virgin.

But from the way you have groomed it with a nice clean shave and from the way you are putting it on display, it's obvious that you don't want it to stay virgin. You want to be fucked hard and deep. Go for it. Experience the joy of having another man use your ass for his sexual pleasure. It's a really good feeling.
By #5557 at 21,Jan,12 19:16
thanks man. really iam virgin i mean never touched by a man before but only fingering my self few times some times from my gf but no man in my sexual life , and i thought it will be diffrent experince from your answer and worth to try..thanks again.....
By spermkiss at 21,Jan,12 23:25 other posts of spermkiss 
Again I say, go for it. You'll be glad you did. If getting fucked in the ass is something you want to try, do it and see how it suits you. And don't worry about it turning you gay. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and it cannot be changed. I'm as gay as they come and I've fucked pussy lots of times; I've even eaten pussy and that didn't turn me straight. You won't have to turn in your straight membership card just because you let a man put his dick in your ass and you found out you like it. A lot of straight men like to be fucked. Heaven knows I fucked plenty of them.
By #5557 at 24,Jan,12 13:52
i will think about it man i promise but you know the first time the hardest one
By spermkiss at 24,Jan,12 16:36 other posts of spermkiss 
That's true about anything. The first time is the most difficult. But I can tell that this is something you really want to do, so look for a way to make it happen in a safe and controlled way. If you do not, the desire will just keep building inside you and it could drive you to do something dangerous.
By #5557 at 25,Jan,12 15:11
i will considered your opinion my friend . thanks for your Efforts...
By spermkiss at 25,Jan,12 16:23 other posts of spermkiss 
'Glad to be of help. And when it happens tell us about it.

By #213129 at 21,Jan,12 20:25
i yhing purly virgin, may i m first

By spermkiss at 20,Jan,12 17:26 other posts of spermkiss 
I think that you ass needs a large, hard dick to be shoved deep inside. But before that, it needs to be thoroughly warmed up with a tongue. Furthermore, from the way you put it on display, I think that's what you want. You want a man to come up to you from behind and give your ass stimulation with his tongue until you're so worked up and turned on that you really want his dick inside you. You'll be ready to open your ass and welcome his dick inside. After he has taken his own sexual pleasure with your ass you want him to reach around you with his sill hard dick in your ass and jack you to climax. You want to know the pleasure or reaching an orgasm with a hard dick in your ass.
By #201155 at 20,Jan,12 17:27
I could do with some of that right now

By #5557 at 21,Jan,12 08:38
waaaaaaaaaw its sound crazy man this what iam talking about really i want to try what you said
By spermkiss at 21,Jan,12 18:19 other posts of spermkiss 
Go for it. You'll be glad you did.

By #147052 at 20,Jan,12 15:45
Smooooooth Love your ball sack too!

Adult Discussion Forum