Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Looking For Bulls/Studs For Cuckolding Sex in NY Area

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #164428 at 20,Jan,12 23:20
Hey, folks!

Well, if all goes according to plan, I will begin seeing my sweetheart soon, a man I met here, as a matter of fact, last May. (He has since left the site.)

We're total freaks sexually. Almost anything goes! And one thing that interests us greatly is cuckolding. He would watch, or somewhat participate, while guys with reasonable-sized cocks (he's small!) fuck me. A one-woman man for a many-men woman!

He might, for instance, lie underneath while I'm getting fucked from behind, licking at my pussy and cleaning up the mess. I might ask him to suck my bulls' cocks to get them ready for me, and to help me clean them up afterward. He would lap at my creampies and then take sloppy seconds.

He might just watch from a chair, or he might listen from another room.

If you're in the NY Metro area, please send me a PM. Only serious inquiries, please. And, of course, safety is paramount. I'd prefer going bareback, so I would need to see proof of "clean" status with ID, and I would provide the same if desired.

Woo-wee! Lots of cock for Steffi!