Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

penis enlargement

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #187466 at 25,Jan,12 00:13
Anyone have any ideas to make my cock bigger??? I need help!

Similar topics: 1.Penis enlargement procedures and results   2.Have you tried any Penis Enlargement Products   3.Surgical penis enlargement   4.Penis Enlargement   5.Dose any one know penis enlargement exercisers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #230348 at 30,Jan,12 21:23
Does anyone know how to get dick bigger?? I did tried two different enlarger pills but both of them doesn't work at all.
By #6568 at 30,Jan,12 23:19
There have been recent prosecutions of enlargment scams and some of these involved "pills" because, basically, they don't work and are just that,ie a scam.

Bye and large the majority of the enlargment or 'augmentation industry' is at best and exploitive and profitable ripp off as men are all too prone to feeling inadequate about their penis size.

It is impossible to double the size of your penis in a few weeks with ANY method,...apart from the very doubtful and problem ridden surgery that many men undertake. This is VERY expensive, poor in outcome and beset with serious negative implications.

However, while massive enlargement in a short period is just a dream, there ARE ways of enhancing and improving the penis both in terms of appearance and more importantly function. Take a look at my blog.

By #181785 at 27,Jan,12 05:32
Cut 6inches off the tape measurer then measure. You'll be hung like a horse really your a good size

By spermkiss at 25,Jan,12 20:46 other posts of spermkiss 
'Can't be done short of surgery and surgery is expensive, risky and has mixed results. See the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site for more information. So learn to be happy with what you've got 'cause it's all you're ever gonna have.
By spermkiss at 25,Jan,12 20:49 other posts of spermkiss 
'Just went to your page to have a look-see. Yes, your penis is on the small side of average, but it's big enough to get the job done and that's all that matters. And it's attractive. Good shape and good proportion. Be happy with it.

By #220362 at 25,Jan,12 07:25
Im telling you your cock is perfect. You will be hearing that a lot on here wait and see others comments. Oh those pills don't work. Pumps don't really work. Your cock is very nice

Adult Discussion Forum