to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is the proper way to measure?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #231584 at 05,Feb,12 17:17
Did we ever decide on a scientific way to measure your dick? How do they do it in the surveys? Can somebody post a pic demonstrating a "laboratory" measurement?

Similar topics: 1.Proper etiquette   2.Cock Measuring   3.How do you like to measure?   4.How do you Measure? BP vs N-BP   5.measure out  

New Comment

Comments:
By #19751 at 06,Feb,12 05:22
You measure from the base of your dick on the top side to the tip of your your dickhead and don't shove the tape measure into your pubes!!! Not only is it cheating but it hurts!!!
By spermkiss at 06,Feb,12 06:49 other posts of spermkiss 
This is exactly right.

There is an interesting story about the size of the human penis that I read in a magazine and I love telling.

There have been at least two studies done on this. The first was done in the 1940s by the pioneering sex researcher Dr Alfred Kinsey. Dr Kinsey reported that the average length of the adult human penis was just over six inches.

A more recent study done in the 1990s came up with an average lenght of just over five inches.

Now did the human penis become one inch shorter in the fifty years between these two studies? Probably not. The explanation can be seen in how the data were obtained. Dr Kinsey's subjects measured themselves, in private, and there was no attempt to verify the accuracy of the measurements. In the later study, the researchers did the measuring. It would appear that Dr Kinsey's subjects did some exaggerating.

And no, the do not need any help in collecting the next batch of measurements. I already asked.
By #218130 at 06,Feb,12 08:48
Very interesting

By #13219 at 03,Nov,13 02:03
Last line
By spermkiss at 03,Nov,13 23:49 other posts of spermkiss 
Is this a dream job or what? Could you imagine going into work, punching the clock, getting out your ruler and measuring hard dicks all day. Obviously some of the subjects are going to be so sexed up that they'll need some kind of release. That's what you'd do during your breaks.

By #436014 at 29,Oct,13 23:07
measuring strictly correctly (along the top, not for-cing the ruler into the pubes) i come out around 5.75 (and 5 around). experienced cocksuckers have told me it's bigger than average. i'm in the usa if that matters. in harlem i'd expect i'm significantly smaller than average there.

By *kmadeau* at 29,Oct,13 16:48 other posts of *kmadeau* 
he is one really proper way, sure from one really Smart Boy!

[deleted image]

Adult Discussion Forum