Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Girls without underwear

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17138 at 22,Sep,09 14:52
Have you gone out without panties and bra? Tell when e why, please!

Similar topics: 1.Choosing lingerie for my girl ? Ladies please help   2.Underwear!   3.Underwear Pix!   4.Sexy, skimpy underwear on guys - YEA or NAY?   5.Favorite underwear pics  

New Comment

Comments:
By boc at 29,Jan,11 15:16 other posts of boc 
I love easy access.

By #119027 at 16,Jan,11 03:08
When I run out of clean panties I don't wear any. When our washer was broken I went for several days and finally went to my neighbors to do laundry. After my shower I wore my neighbors boxers as shorts and his muscle shirt. I made him do the rest of my laundry. I wore the grey cotton boxers without panties all summer as shorts. Never did give them back. I like the way my nipples stick out through the muscle shirt.
By Walker at 27,Jan,11 21:04 other posts of Walker 
Did you ever get your cleaned panties back? If I was washing your dirty panties I'd go buy you new ones and keep your dirty panties to breath your heavenly smells. WOW nipples poking through a muscle shirt, makes my cock hard dreaming about your beautiful nipples hopefully in a thin white shirt.
By #119027 at 28,Jan,11 22:04
Actually, I wish someone would buy me new bras and panties all the time. I would gladly give him my old dirty panties to keep.
As for my muscle shirts they are black not white.
But I take his grey cotton boxers and wear them. He got a satin pair with sponge bob As a gift, I stole and i now wear as shorts with no panties. I know guys like them on me.
By Walker at 29,Jan,11 12:34 other posts of Walker 
Bras and panties can be expensive, but I'd buy you new ones if I got to keep your dirty panties. You can even wear my boxers as long as I got them back dirty

By #132545 at 18,Jan,11 13:46
yes i like when people are looking at me without panties
By Walker at 27,Jan,11 21:06 other posts of Walker 
I love looking at you without panties or bra. You make my cock hard looking at you.

By #7976 at 21,Jan,11 02:44
It's always had a great appeal for me. Just knowing that a girlfriend or more recently my wife is pantyless is enough to give me an eternal erection. And when a woman going native gives the world a glimpse of a beautiful bush or a neatly trimmed pussy, it's heaven on earth. More power to the pantyless ladies. And, by the way, loose the bras too. A gently swaying breast with an erect nipple holding a blouse off is a timeless thing of beauty.

By hornyteacher at 16,Jan,11 21:23 other posts of hornyteacher 
as a teacher i have o be very careful with what i wear...unfortunately boys at school have a habit of lookin down my blouse....once only i didnt wear a bra and that time was when i caught a lad staring at my nipples ..never did it again
By #127462 at 17,Jan,11 20:02
You can't blame them. Even big boys might stare at your nipples. Imagine how life would change if you could send subliminal commands like 'take out the trash' or 'do the dishes' with them .
By Walker at 20,Jan,11 20:55 other posts of Walker 
I love teachers that intend to play. Parent teacher conference and back to school night are my favorite. I can't believe they don't do in on purpose to show off. I give out presents and help out based on their show.

By #5532 at 24,Sep,09 19:40
Absolutely. It feels sexy and a bit naughty to do at times. Short skirt and no panties on our hot date nights. No bra away from work most times.
By #3997 at 25,Sep,09 16:10
hott i love when my girl goes out with out any panties and a skirt, makes for a real fun night out somewhere,

Adult Discussion Forum