pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Choosing lingerie for my girl ? Ladies please help

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57957 at 09,Dec,10 12:36
I want to buy something sexy for my girl, but I need advice from you girls. I?ve done my homework and I know her size, but it also has to be comfortable for her (I want her to wear it, not keep it in the closet).

I was looking mainly at different types of underwear, especially models with ?open cup?, ?open crotch? etc. It turns me on to have a peek. A lot! However I have 2 major concerns:
1. Will it look like on the picture? (she?s a bit plumpy and has big natural boobies and most of the models are with silicone)
2. Will she feel comfortable in it? (I?m afraid she might feel uncomfortable with her tits just hanging there)

My request to you girls is:
1. Do any of you have pictures wearing similar type of erotic underwear?
2. Can you advise on (give examples of) types of underwear in which you would feel more comfortable?
3. Please recommend not too expensive online shops if you have favourite ones.

Thanks

Similar topics: 1.Men in Lingerie please...luv it   2.Men wearing lingerie   3.Do you ladies like to wear pantyhose directly over your pussy without panties?   4.Having sex whilst wearing lingerie   5.Any ladies wanna be in a video game?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 11,Dec,10 12:56
In my expreience there is a very big difference in what women like in lingerie and what their partners like! You're right in thinking that she may like to be given some lingerie but remember that women are usually or a romantic bent whatever they tell men,...so, rich, sheer, luxurious and well made,.....but, probably forget the open crutch and peephole bras as many women find them uncomfortable and only wear them for the few minutes is takes their man to get in the mood!

By #59855 at 10,Dec,10 01:59
From Matt's Wife: I would help but I am not a lingerie type of girl

Adult Discussion Forum