Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

plz tell us your first masturbation experience......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #212485 at 07,Feb,12 09:44
when?where?how?feel?

Similar topics: 1.Venus 2000 masturbation machine   2.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   3.Awesome way (thing) of masturbation:)   4.When you you guys first give a girl an orgasm & how?   5.Cybersex and masturbation  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 16,Nov,13 20:17
I was 8 years old. I was upstairs in my bedroom changing out of my school clothes looking out the window when my older brothers friend came thought the back gate. He always came to our house after school until his parents got of work an hung out. My older **** made the football team so he came home later after pratice. Instead of coming in the house he went in the fort we had in the back yard so I was spying on him wondering what he was doing. I had a perfect view of the fort from my window. He grabs a Hustler magazine we had stashed out there, Lays down and pulls his pants down and starts stroking. I didnt know exactly what he was doing but I got a boner watching and couldnt look away. About only a minute later he came on his stomach scooped it up with his hand and flung it on the ground and pulled his pants up. Then he comes in the house. I was mesmerized. So I just asked him straight out what was that you were doing in the fort His reply was thats the best feeling in the world dont you know about that. He told me to try it, so we went to my room. We pulled down our pants and I just did what he was doing. He came again and he told me to just keep going but I keep stopping ever time the feeling got intense. I told him I was going to pee if I kept going and stopped again. After about 10 minutes of this he says let me show you and almost instantly me knees got weak, my hips started bucking and the most intense feeling.and he kept stroking for at least a couple minutes. The whole time I just kept orgasming it was so strong and lasted so long it almost hurt. I ask him many times after that to do it again. but he never did. He did tell me everybody does it but they just dont admit it. He never made it seen wrong. He told me about pubic hair,semen, penis size and told me what I had to look forward to when I was older. I was adicted to orgasms and probably had 5000 dry orgasms between the age of 8 and 13 when I finally had semen. Sorry to be so long winded but I wanted to tell the the whole story. Not just I got Jacked off by a 14 year old when I was 8. By the way it was fantastic and a great memory still
By #537175 at 23,Jun,17 11:44
did he have a big cock , and were you surprised how big some guys get . He must also have had pubes . great story mate

By #519017 at 22,Jun,17 21:30
I was age 13. Boys at school were talking about wanking but I didn't know what it was except it was about penises. I was getting good hard erections and had discovered fingering my erect cock was nice. One summer evening I was sitting naked in bed fingerling my erect cock. By accident I got the tugging, stroking action just right. I remember thinking "this feels real good." Then after a few minutes my cock suddenly got even stiffer and an incredibly pleasant feeling welled up in my shaft. Then POW! my cock jerked and about a teaspoonful of white creamy semen splashed up over my chest. I knew immediately I'd masturbated. I felt a mile high at my achievement. Over the next weeks I worked on my technique and how to stop my metal from bed squeaking with my frantic hand action and telling my parents I'd discovered wanking.

By #6568 at 14,Nov,13 15:20
When I was 9 or 10 I discovered that I could not get my foreskin back when I had an erection (although I was used to cleaning it when soft in the bath)...my hood was much too tight and 'cut' into my glans when only half way back. I became obsessed with this and wanting to see my glans when erect......

.........Every night I would get erect and then pull back the hood as far as I could....it was very painful but also strangely exciting. One night the obvious happened and this rising excitement 'exploded' into the most incredible 'climax' of sensation..... Naturally, I could not wait to repeat it but after just a few weeks my hood started to go back further until it slipped behind the glans and I had to find another method of stimulation. It was another couple of years until I could 'shoot', by which time I new what it was all about.

By foreskinfetish at 13,Nov,13 02:06 other posts of foreskinfetish 
When I was 6 or 7, a neighbor **** and I went to his outhouse and he showed me how to masturbate. He was tightly circumcised and his penis was very smooth.

I thought that to do it right, mine had to look like his, so I held it on each side with a thumb and forefinger, skinned it back all the way, stretched it as tight as I could and worked my skin forward and back slightly, like he was doing. Unfortunately, his **** came in on us and we had to stop, but it sure felt good for that few minutes!

I masturbated that way for years until the internet came along and I noticed that some of the actors had not been circumcised either. I also noticed that a few of them never skinned back at all and this was new and exciting to me. I tried it, and Holy Crap! it was an incredible feeling!

After that, I never skin it back any more when I masturbate. I also found that if I pinch the opening of my foreskin closed and rapidly pull forward, then push back against my glans, I can cum inside the skin, another great feeling. I like to leave as much cum under the skin as possible. It's very slippery, of course, and I love the feeling of my glans sliding around inside my foreskin while I walk! Every uncircumcised guy should try this at least once!

Adult Discussion Forum