Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

thirst 4 a date wit strong men. message me n show me pics plz.u'd better live in Asia now.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #232748 at 11,Feb,12 03:04
any1 wit a big thick cock is welcome!

Similar topics: 1.Live Show later tonight!   2.A live show?   3.Sex on first date is the norm in modern world   4.friend me, the name's green   5.Our first M.M.F date....any ideas?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 11,Feb,12 10:18
By #146919 at 11,Feb,12 10:22
i think you might be reading more in to this than is than you should.the people posting most of these topics are just minors living in china nothing more than that.there are and have been minors on this site for a long time just be carefull to whom you char
By #6568 at 11,Feb,12 10:31
...well perhaps you are right!......but do you want to see this disscussion forum jsut one long list of this type of post such that all the regulars simply give up and go away?...

.....Because that;s what has happened on other sites including a motoring site that I now can't use because it died under the strain!

It started just like this with long contentious wordy posts that demanded answers and inspired the regulars to become opinioned etc,....the threads got to be several hundred posts long and many in number (with increasing sales pitches) until the bandwidth was taken up,..then viruses deluged the site as the groups struggleed with eachother

Adult Discussion Forum