She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Sex on first date is the norm in modern world

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #437064 at 10,Nov,13 01:11
I just realized that 80%-90% of girls I've ever slept with we had sex first day we met, or at least first day we were 1on1. And of the relationships I've had 3 of 5 we had sex first day, and the other 2 was first chance we had 1on1.

My last relationship I had we met online but had sex just 15min into first date, and it lasted a year. One other I met online had sex 3hrs into first date lasted 6 months. 2 others were brief convos when I was out, swap numbers, both sex within an hour on next meet, and the last one I met at work have sex first day we bothered to talk to each other.

If you meet a girl out or wherever and swap numbers and arrange at date, THAT IS THE SEX DATE. A girl will either fuck you on date 1 or not at all, and in my experience very few exceptions. If she doesn't bang you on date 1 chances of seeing her again are stuff all.

Girls make up their mind pretty quick if they want to fuck, doesn't take 3 dates it takes like 10 minutes, if that.

Similar topics: 1.erotica   2.Restore your foreskin   3.I'm Gonna Try to go 30 days without Masterbating!!!!!!!!   4.Our first M.M.F date....any ideas?   5.Modern Technology what would you have done?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #436014 at 15,Nov,13 02:37
how about we settle this dispute once and for all. the answer is: EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE. You can't generalize to an entire group of people, that, e.g., they're "all sluts deep down," there are so many distinctive personalities out there it becomes dizzyingly difficult to keep all the labels straight. Someone can be pansexual, meaning they get off from sexual contact with any human sexual being, including themselves, and they can have a fulfilling sex life that way, others promiscuously seek out one-night stands and have a higher risk of carrying icky stds. some people enjoy masturbation more than sex. and some people just have more charisma and sex-appeal factor than others stemming not just from looks but from personality and psychology and "game." Many others are on some years-long quest of sexual discovery, maybe experimenting with slutty for a while and then trying out a more chaste or celibate approach or . . . . the possibilities are limitless. In other words, there's no "norm" in such diverse and mostly-free societies as America that dictates whether sex happens on the first date or on the 5th date or waiting until marriage. Try to avoid ascribing your own personal norms to society as a whole.
By #437064 at 15,Nov,13 02:46
You're over thinking and society does too.

Girls are sexual creatures who want sex, all you have to is switch it on and they are yours. Barely matters about their background etc you get her pussy wet she's gonna want dick.

The only exceptions are virgins and girls with a really fucked up past. But the vast majority are perfectly gettable day 1 if you play your cards right.
By #436014 at 15,Nov,13 04:53
unlike the cognitively lesser beasts we are not slaves to irresistible biological urges, we have some element of choice in the matter and can learn to exercise our sexual capacities that are *optimal* for the specific individual, all individuals being quite unique and not uniformly driven to satisfy primal drives in a uniform way. human life is too complicated a story to make your picture of these things more realistic than mine.

what really needs to happen is for people to relax, be themselves, explore their comfort zones with people they trust, and see where the amorous flow takes them. what if physical and emotional intimacy (the peak of such being romantic love) are an added sought-for dimension in the human sexual experience (there's no "if" about it) for a great many people? then your too-broadly-applied rule doesn't reflect the way things really are. maybe a number of the guys aren't out for a fuck on a first date - if it happens, nice, but it's not like a goal of the first date going in. There's more to us than just the animal aspect of us, we are also thinking creatures - and it's no coincidence that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone in the human body especially with the possibilities of fantasy and imagination. sometimes a really well-done fantasy about sucking cock are almost just as satisfying as the real thing. again, human sexual life is so complex that rarely do you get easy workable formulas. for a lot of people what really matters most is finding the right person, a soulmate, and where the sex life gradually figures itself out as their emotional bond grows over time. it's not always just all about rubbing your genitals, reaching sweet orgasm, and squirting that hod load.

anyway, here's a lusty emoticon to sign off with:

By #435701 at 13,Nov,13 21:39
I think it's just because you have such a big, nice looking dick that you get laid so often on the first date!! But...you should listen to your nurse, psychologist, babysitter (Evil-Fairy). She's very smart and funny as well...

John Holmes died of a sexual decease as did Al Capone and many others also...Life has no guarantees and you might one day find yourself wishing it did...But then you're 30 and you know everything you need to know.

Sorry to tell you things you don't want to hear. I didn't either at your age.
By #437064 at 14,Nov,13 16:22
Most girls don't know my cock size until we're already in the bedroom.
By #435701 at 14,Nov,13 20:03
Good point...but you missed mine...or ignored it.

By botanic at 14,Nov,13 14:43 other posts of botanic 
I know a girl who ALWAYS has sex on the first date ... she says it gets in out the way and means that she avoids getting fond of a guy who 4 weeeks down the line is a disappointment in bed !

By #354961 at 12,Nov,13 18:57
I think ... you the men should start to read the ladder theory; is kind a joke but pretty much the truth.
And beside ... that's nothing new and not only for the Down Under.
Sexuality is the only magnet which put two different sexes together.
By *kmadeau* at 13,Nov,13 17:29 other posts of *kmadeau* 

By #409634 at 10,Nov,13 02:18
Must be the girls in your area.
By #437064 at 10,Nov,13 13:46
Australia... fucking on first date is primal instinct
By #68656 at 11,Nov,13 09:38
Maybe to a small rudimentary-minded percentage of our population that may be the case as well as most other countries, however most of us here Down Under still believe in propriety and do not act like dogs on the prowl looking for a quick rut.
Generally the morals of most of us are still above those of the participants on "reality" shows such as Big Br0ther or The Jersey Shore.
By #218130 at 12,Nov,13 12:49
Well said John

By *kmadeau* at 13,Nov,13 09:55 other posts of *kmadeau* 
Oh John, my Mate! Please, don't talk so dirty about dogs, you a big dogs Lover!!! Did you forget that and when the dogs really fuck a lot, it's only at this special times to make the little dogs...
By #68656 at 13,Nov,13 10:15
Hello Kmad. The dogs said to thank you for your message about them. Actually the female dog has two seasons per year and will only allow the male to mate for a short period at the start of the season during ovulation.
Male dogs however are ready all the time and in fact neutering has very little if any effect on the male`s interest in an estrous female.
By #437064 at 13,Nov,13 10:41
You people need to get out more
By *kmadeau* at 13,Nov,13 11:27 other posts of *kmadeau* 
sure, we need, but take care not to meet us somewhere, especially now while we know how it's going with the dates today...

By #436014 at 11,Nov,13 22:45
i don't even date guys before sucking their cocks. does this make me a no-standards-having slut?

like, zuffenhausen wouldn't have to even buy me a drink, just show a pic of his hot junk and i'm on my knees servicing him on his couch in no time. (except he lives halfway around the world )

lots of guys are total sluts especially when it comes to sucking other guys' cocks. what's that all about?
By #437064 at 12,Nov,13 00:34
Girls are almost as bad. The difference with girls is they try and hide it and guys buy into it.

I've had lots of female friends and honestly almost all girls chicks are fundamentally slutty.

Guys yea are just rock up and instant drop ya pants, but damn, girls aren't nearly as far behind as most people think.

If you don't get laid date 1 with a girl It's only because you didn't turn her on enough.
By #436014 at 12,Nov,13 01:25
i doubt certain aspects of your claims here. just have a look at the male/female breakdown of the userbase here - lots of guy sluts while my impression has been that (most of) the ladies are looking for more than just a nice cock, body or even face if they're gonna go to bed with a guy; they want some kind of emotional connection to get turned on as well. sure, by the time they get turned on they'll be just as slutty as guys, but i think it doesn't take as much for (most of) the guys to get all slutty. hell, why do you think female hookers outnumber male ones by such a huge margin (and many of the male ones serve male clients)?

the many sexually frustrated men out there only wish almost all the chicks were as slutty as guys are, they'd be hooking up as easily as they can hook up anonymously with a guy on craigslist (but would rather be hooking up with chicks - and the guys way outnumber chicks in the craiglist sex personals as well.) as for "almost all chicks" being slutty, i think there's a continuum from slutty (little to no standards beyond mere sexual attraction) to not-so-slutty (nuns being the extreme - and if/when nuns masturbate as they're often accused of doing, it's most likely to get the urge off their minds and out of the way, not because of lust.)

By hunnngry at 11,Nov,13 11:17 other posts of hunnngry 
I would let you do me on the first date to mmm

By #358797 at 10,Nov,13 01:26
I've never fucked a guy on the first date, and don't plan to. There's only one fella I'd make an exception for. I suppose, unlike most, I have morals and standards.

Adult Discussion Forum