Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

WHITNEY HOUSTON R.I.P.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #14216 at 12,Feb,12 19:59
Sad news today, another gone to the great recording studio in the sky. R.I.P. Whitney

Similar topics: 1.Anyone from houston?   2.Loves Uncut Cocks and Cut Cocks in Houston, TX ;)   3.anyone in Houston ;)   4.Houston Tx area   5.Houston women  

New Comment

Comments:
By #85103 at 13,Feb,12 20:28
Y'know, I've seen a lot of people writing nasty stuff about her online over the last few days. All unnecessary and pathetic. Some even had the nerve to call her "a talentless bitch".
Well that "talentless bitch" had an amazing voice and, although I can't stand the song, her vocal performance in the song from The Bodyguard movie is technically outstanding and a benchmark for vocal ability.
I'm not a fan of her music - too middle of the road for me, but she is THE inspiration to practically all the female vocalists of her genre since around 1987. The only other singer like her who has such an accolade and raw talent is Aretha Franklyn.
I'd dare anyone who thinks they have the right to slate her to sing to me and feel confident that they'd impress me as much as she did!
"That big crack rock in the sky"? Grow up! Her dickhead husband was mostly responsible for getting her messed up on that stuff. While I'm at it, take a look through your music collection. I bet most of those artists are alcoholics or messed up on some **** too.
By bigone21 at 13,Feb,12 21:24 other posts of bigone21 
let's not forget Chaka Khan!! still alive!!

By #85103 at 12,Feb,12 20:16
Yeah. I wasn't a big fan of her music, but I'm a singer and know about vocal technique etc. She had a massive massive talent and paved the way for all the new RnB female artists we have now. Her vocal ability was technically amazing and, although she got into her 'vocal acrobatics', she didn't always overdo it the way these newer girls tend to (very annoyingly!).
She's the only artist of her genre with a raw, natural ability since Aretha Franklyn. The others simply try to imitate her style, but never quite hit the mark as far as I'm concerned.
I still love trying to sing along to I Wanna Dance With Somebody
By bigone21 at 13,Feb,12 20:51 other posts of bigone21 
well said NWCock. what an amazing voice!!

i had nothing with the powerballads, but, i've played "my love is your love" 20 times since yesterday, and yes, a great loss!

thanks for sharing your enormous talent Whitney!!

By #187944 at 12,Feb,12 22:28
she was a big artist. rest in peace

Adult Discussion Forum