to exchange blowjobs

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

buck rogers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #232487 at 12,Feb,12 23:43
Did anyone else get the feeling that the robot in buck rogers its head was rudley moddled like the head of a cock ?

Similar topics: 1.late night chat was a heist!!!   2.UK is for sale.......   3.100 Buck Goes To   4.RIP Kenny Rogers  

New Comment

Comments:
By #191537 at 13,Feb,12 00:17
Lol Biddy biddy biddy biddy, can't say I had noticed before. There was a very nice looking woman that appeared on there with buck rogers as I recall, can't remember her name right now. Aint watched a buck rogers for years.
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 13,Feb,12 12:32 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
Erin Gray! Oh yes, I REMEMBERER!!! She was also on "Silver Spoons", a sit-com aimed at the 12-14 year old boy audience mostly! How the hell Ricky Schroeder EVER controlled himself around her is the mystery!!! Maybe he didn't ...
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 13,Feb,12 12:40 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
For those who are elsewhere than the US, these were television shows at about 1980 to 1983. She was a SMOKIN' Hot light brunette with blue-green eyes. Not stick skinny, not huge breasted, just EXTREMELY well proportioned and delightfully beautiful. Simple and classy, yet you know her bush would have turned gay boys straight! (No offense intended to the gay friends out there, you know the phrase ...)
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 13,Feb,12 12:46 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
...and in answer to your audrey, Yes! I did, even then, think "Twiggy" had a head that looked just like my penis head when Colonel Seeing (I think that was her name) came on and I got a Boner!!! Mmmm!!! She was the reason to watch the show with her big hair , sexy as hell body in those tight sexy white jumpsuits, and GORGEOUS face and alluring eyes!!!
By BALLZDIXNCLITZ at 14,Feb,12 13:26 other posts of BALLZDIXNCLITZ 
DAMNED EVIL PHONE!!! Sorry for the mis-spells! "Audry" above should be "query". "Colonel Seeing" should be "Colonel Dering"! The spelling of her name may not be correct as I don't remember seeing it written, but this is close. Definitely not "Seeing " anyway!!!

Adult Discussion Forum