to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

I had my first dick sucking encounter with a guy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #172033 at 01,Apr,12 07:12
I was on SB in florida, went to a party, saw one of my friends and he grabbed some "water" and we went up to his room. I new he was gay, and i think he knew i was bi. So after some drinks we sat there, and eventually went down on each other. How was your first time?

Similar topics: 1.Sucking my first cock!!!   2.Thinking about sucking a dick   3.COCK SUCKING DREAMS   4.Same sex encounter ?   5.Do you have dreams where you're sucking your own dick? Someone else's?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #208421 at 02,Apr,12 14:53
Hasn't happened yet, I want to but I haven't brought myself to do it yet

By #147052 at 02,Apr,12 14:37
I was at home and invited a guy to come over for coffee. One thing led to another and we were on the floor with each others cock in our mouth. It was so hot that I came in seconds and he licked every drop up and then finished with me swallowing all of his load. I would do him again in a heartbeat.

By Foreskinlover at 02,Apr,12 09:45 other posts of Foreskinlover 
At home with a mate, big uncut cock

By #244184 at 02,Apr,12 07:14
I was 15 we went with my friend from school to the roof of a building and started jacking off, then all of a sudden it passed by mind to ask him to suck his cock, hesitating he said OK, I went down on him and sucked for 5 seconds then he pulled back and said "this is not a good Idea" but I still remember those 5 seconds as it was yesterday...

By #220845 at 01,Apr,12 15:02
In my car on a dirt road with a buddy from.school

Adult Discussion Forum