Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do you think about Asian Men? Have you tried one? Trry me? :]

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173787 at 04,Apr,12 19:41
Talk about what you would do with me, an asian, hot. Talk about anything and everything under the sun.

Similar topics: 1. I'm Asian guy . I know asian corks are smallest than other nation. But I would like to know about mine. Tell me please.   2.Do I have the biggest ASIAN COCK on this site?   3.Asian Females   4.What are you think the asian guy like me ?   5.What in tarnation is Asian Delight?  

New Comment

Comments:
By penisadmirer at 07,Apr,12 10:15 other posts of penisadmirer 
i only had the chance to suck a big chinese, but i wouldn't miss taking it up my ass with you

By #173787 at 05,Apr,12 04:56
Wow, very detailed, my imagination just kept on working, have you had any experience with an asian spermkiss?
By spermkiss at 05,Apr,12 15:44 other posts of spermkiss 
Are you kidding? I'm white, but I live in San Francisco where a third of the population is Asian/Pacific Islander. So, yes, I've been with a lot of Asian/PI men. I've often been called a rice queen, though as I said at the beginning of my first comment, I'm definately an equal opportunity cocksucker. Cocks of all races are welcome in my mouth.

By #147052 at 05,Apr,12 14:48
I have never had to chance to do an Asian man. I see many of them while they are on tour in our close National Park. Some are very handsome, others not so. I would love to have one of them over for an afternoon of fun.

By spermkiss at 04,Apr,12 21:37 other posts of spermkiss 
First of all, I'll say that I'm an equal opportunity cocksucker. Dicks belonging to men of all races are welcome in my mouth and are welcome to shoot jizz into my mouth. Indeed, all races have.

Having said that, however, I think Asians are HOT, HOT, HOT. What do I like about Asians? Most Asian men have the qualities I especially like. I like a lean, athletic physique, I like smooth, hairless or nearly hairless limbs and a smooth, hairless or nearly hairless torso, and I like dark hair and olive complexion.

What would I do with you? Briefly, eat you out and suck you off. I'd start with you face down in bed and draw up your hips to open your ass. Then I'd bury my face in your ass crack and stick my tongue up your ass while I stroked your dick with one hand. Then I'd flip you over on your back and give your dick oral service. I'd get you close to climax and then back off to slow things down. After I'd brought you close several times I'd take you over the top and drain you dry. I'd roll your sperm around in my mouth to savor the flavor and then swallow. Finally I'd spoon my body against yours and comfort you in your post coital bliss.

Adult Discussion Forum