Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Easter Fun

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #183011 at 11,Apr,12 00:24
Did the Craigslist thing while I was in Sydney for Easter Sunday. I wanted a younger guy that was into pain. My wife had been giving me hell and I wanted to take my frustration out on some one.

The buzzer to my motel door went and there was Ralph -a twenty something guy who wanted to be disciplined. He had a riding crop with him as agreed.

We quickly got naked. I lay a pillow on the bed then smashed it with his riding crop. It made a real thumping sound.

After ten hits Ralph replaced the pillow with his naked ass. Each stroke caused red welts. Soon his ass was a mass of red marks.

I then fucked him and felt much relieved of my frustrations.

He then lay face up with his legs spread wide apart. I belted him on his inner thigh - five hits on the same spot left it a nasty purple color. Then the other leg the same. Something to rub together so he could remember this day.

I then straddled his face and enjoyed his tongue on my ass. I pinched him on his bruises and he sucked my ass and he grew very hard then came in a massive explosion.

I then had my second coming in his mouth. He thanked me, dressed and left - and I had a very peaceful and joyous Easter Sunday.