Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

What brings you here??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #250344 at 26,Apr,12 17:24
Anyones welcome to answer, why are you taking nudes online? haha

Similar topics: 1.Wifes Curiosity   2.dry or wet orgasm?   3.Smelling Of Dicks   4.things in life which remind you to your or someone's "cock size"....   5.Handjobs? Yay or nay?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #59855 at 03,May,12 05:19
From Matt's Wife: Not for nudes, more for friends

By #187013 at 01,May,12 11:53
just love cock

By #6568 at 01,May,12 08:19
I've posted before that I was troubled for years by comments made about my penis in a former relationship,...although I did realise that the 'problems' were all hers it still made me feel VERY inferior in sexual matters and very insecure about whether women would be revolted and offended by my penis when things got private and personal.......

I came to this site after being unwittingly introduced to it by a female aquaintance (story on my blog) and realised that I really wanted to 'display' here. It has turned out to be both a cathartic and liberating experience to see my most private parts compared to others,...and as an enthusiastic penis owner I do sometimes admire other nice specimens too!

By #238826 at 30,Apr,12 23:47
Similar to MasterBeavis, I was always a bit insecure about my cock size. I stumbled upon this site one night and never looked back! I love all the guys who are comfortable with their bodies/cocks. Some really great guys on here, too! So far, soooo much fun!

By #199630 at 27,Apr,12 18:08
plenty of cocks to look at from small to large; there are always new ones to check out everyday and of course to show off my manhood - I love the male anatomy Ths site makes me horny
By *kmadeau* at 27,Apr,12 19:32 other posts of *kmadeau* 
you are right!

By #220845 at 27,Apr,12 16:20
It's a great outlet for showing.yourself. kind.of.a electronic glory hole

By #147052 at 27,Apr,12 16:09
Love the male anatomy. Love the female side as well. Good pics and discussions.

Adult Discussion Forum