Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

who wants my cock shoved in there ass or pussy and fill it with cum!!??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #255375 at 28,Apr,12 17:05
I'm dyin to let my load off in someone who would want me to use them as.my cum dumpster!?

Similar topics: 1.who wants to fuck my cunt and ass   2.Anybody Had A Forced Gay Experience?   3.about to cum and then...   4.Cum !!!   5.PUSSY POWER  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 29,Apr,12 16:51
Perhaps the rubbish collectors missed emptying his dumpster so it is full and he needs somewhere to deposit his refuse until his bin is emptied again.
He would be best complaining to his local municipal authorities about the obviously poor refuse collection.
By bigone21 at 29,Apr,12 17:24 other posts of bigone21 
very funny! haha! but after that, there is nothing!

do you see what is going on?

people are forgetting about safesex! if you could use your way with words to change the minds of the generation that is getting fatalistic about HIV, that might prefent some people getting infected!

and be a wise-crack on some other stupid thread again, i will t h u p!!

By bigone21 at 29,Apr,12 15:36 other posts of bigone21 
well, not me you're gonna dump your load in!!

after the shock of HIV in the eighties, i have always lived by my own rule: NO fucking without a condom!!

and thanks to that, after having sex with hundreds of guys, at 48, i'm still here, AND still HIV-negative!!

there still is no cure or vaccin to aids/hiv! protect yourself! if you can't find fun in safer sex when having multiple sexpartners, hiv will, in the end, find you!

Adult Discussion Forum