Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ladies and Panties

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #32268 at 17,Oct,09 13:58
What do you ladies think about a guy who likes to sniff your panties? Ever given a pair away or leave them where you know they will found? Ever sniff your own or other ladies panties?
Tell us what you think.

Similar topics: 1.Question for the ladies??   2.Panties, what's the attraction.   3.Which ladies like going without panties? Why not show us   4.Men or Ladies in Panties,biggest turn on   5.Sniffing Ladies Panties  

New Comment

Comments:
By #136638 at 30,Mar,11 19:50
My wife enjoys when my friends come over and she leaves her panties in plain sight in the bathroom, either on the floor or hanging out of the hamper. One of my friend will go in there and my wife will look at me and smile, I know she placed a fresh or should I say dirty pair of panties for him to enjoy. Depending on if we have more than one friend over or not, she will get up and walk by the door and listen, she has heard them using her panties several times. It turns her on to know that my friends enjoy her scents and it also turns me on knowing that she is so turned on by it. After my friend or friends leave we always check out the panties and most times they have been enjoyed by one of my friends. A few times when several friends have been over her panties have been used more than once, that was an amazing night. My wife is so turned on that after my friends leave and we have checked out the panties we always have the best sex, she is dripping wet and sliding in her she covers me completely with her juices. Once she stuffed her panties inside her and when I pulled them out they were so wet you could ring them out, we saved those panties until the next night to sort of let them marinate, then she took those panties and put them over my head as I did her doggy style and sniffed her panties. Check out our profile for more about us.

By #3997 at 19,Oct,09 15:46
thats a good question??

Adult Discussion Forum