Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

to stop premature ejaculation

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #209039 at 01,Jun,12 02:05
DEAR FRIENDS I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME OF MOST EFFECTIVE MEDICINE TO STOP PREMATURE EJACULATION I AM FROM INDIA

Similar topics: 1.premature ejaculation fetish   2.What do you think is an Anthem song for Premature Ejaculators?   3."Blue Under-lined Words"   4.premature ejaculation   5.Priligy (Dapoxetine)  

New Comment

Comments:
By #64328 at 04,Jun,12 18:52
When I was in High School my trick was before I went out I would jack off first. Sometimes I would even jack off in her parents bathroom when I picked her up.

By #147052 at 01,Jun,12 13:57
Just get older...a lot of things change then
But really, get a patient partner and work on the problem together. The other thing to remember is that most of us here are not the super studs we think we are and we all have had problems like yours at one time or another.

By #239636 at 01,Jun,12 12:19
Think of somthing non-sexual. A chair for example.

By #159671 at 01,Jun,12 07:02
So seriously, I have the opposite problem. I seem to last so long that I literally exaust myself fucking, but never get to the really good part. It's not a hardness issue, just don't seem to close the deal too often. Not kidding here, it's really annoying, although my girl likes it, but sometimes I just screw her to the point of exaustion too.

Adult Discussion Forum