She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

"Blue Under-lined Words"

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by CreativeOne at 21,Apr,13 17:29  other posts of CreativeOne
Anybody know why certain words are blue under-lined ?

Words like :
photos , your , travel , answer , Premature ejaculation , friends , video , parts , find someone , on-line

even mirror stand

"What words are you seeing to add to this list"?

Similar topics: 1.Blue cock head   2.Lets have the censoring taken off the words please Admin   3.Blue berry growers   4.Words you DISLIKE   5.They are only words  

New Comment

Comments:
By CreativeOne at 21,Apr,13 19:12 other posts of CreativeOne 
Sorry everyone ... I installed "Google Chrome" and that's why I'm seeing certain underlined words !

By admin at 21,Apr,13 18:34 other posts of admin 
You have some kind of ad-ware on your PC or may be it's a toolbar in your browser. May be either installed ill_egally without your agreement or just something you did not read carefully during conscious installation.

I suppose it puts links on any commercially valuable keywords on any page you are browsing.
By CreativeOne at 21,Apr,13 19:10 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You and you just shed light on this whole thing ! It's because I have "Google Chrome" that's why it's underlining certain words ! I should have gone right to you directly ! Again thanks Admin for pointing me in the right direction about my not knowing !
Usually I like to come up with topics here that peak everyones interest , but now that there is a 20 point deduction for adding topics here ... I for one will be not adding as many ! Too many members don't use the search bar to see if the topic is here already !

By bella! at 21,Apr,13 17:55 other posts of bella! 
I see dead people.........

Oh wait, that's what the k!d in the movie The Sixth Sense said. I'm sorry Rob, I don't see the blue underlined words. Maybe I have a bad case of old eye.
By CreativeOne at 21,Apr,13 18:01 other posts of CreativeOne 
Thank You Bella , but honestly they're there ... really !
By bella! at 21,Apr,13 18:23 other posts of bella! 
Hmmmm......... You sent me a pm and said that the word "candidly" on my profile page is underlined. I don't see it, I'm curious, does anyone else?

By Ray10754 at 21,Apr,13 17:32 other posts of Ray10754 
Where are you seeing these words?
By CreativeOne at 21,Apr,13 17:47 other posts of CreativeOne 
All over the forum and in mine and other members comments on pictures ! Also see above ... two out of all I added as examples ! Apparently only certain word stand out if all put together ! However all the above words are in fact high lighted all over this site !

Adult Discussion Forum