Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

RIMMING

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7033 at 09,Feb,09 18:19
Be nice to hear some experiences from guys who are REALLY into rimming in a big way, both giving and taking. I'm gay and love rimming and being rimmed by guys but I've seen men getting their asses licked by women in bi movies, is male/female rimming as prevalent as it is between gays? Either way, its an aspect of sex that doesn't get discussed much.

Similar topics: 1.ASS LICKING   2.RIMMING IS WHAT I PREFER   3.Rimming   4.Rimming   5.Massaging, rimming, pegging  

New Comment

Comments:
By #524444 at 27,Nov,16 03:59
[deleted image]
By routemaster at 27,Nov,16 08:57 other posts of routemaster 
HOT ASSHOLE, PERFECT for RIMMING
By #524444 at 27,Nov,16 23:34
By routemaster at 28,Nov,16 04:30 other posts of routemaster 

By routemaster at 24,Nov,16 22:17 other posts of routemaster 

I LOVE being RIMMED!

By routemaster at 30,Jul,16 08:52 other posts of routemaster 

--------------------------------------- added after 37 seconds

--------------------------------------- added after 84 seconds

I LOVE RIMMING my HOT SEXY friend John's SPECTACULAR ASSHOLE, he's staying with me for 10 days from next Friday, 5.8.16, and I'm as HORNY as FUCK already!!!

By #159671 at 30,Jul,16 06:41
No judgment here, but I don't get it. I haven't found it to be exciting to get a rim job, and never had any desire whatsoever to give one. Never even heard of it until a few years ago. Was it recently "invented"?

By #7988 at 26,Feb,09 04:13
I love both rimming and getting rimmed. Having a warm firm tongue up my ass feels fantastic. And I could spend hours licking and sucking the right asshole. I'm getting hard just thinking about it.
By #8516 at 07,Mar,09 05:32
Check out mine, hope you like it...

By #6437 at 18,Feb,09 18:32
dI love teo rim a guys assholemmmmmmmmmmm my wife rims me before she fucks me with a strapon dildo cock. I love to do a 69 with my lover and eat his asshole while hes eating mine we both cum which is an added pleasure mmmmmmmmmmm

Adult Discussion Forum