Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Friends

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #12223 at 19,Oct,09 01:09
I'm curious. I've had many people make me their friends. And recently I've had people remove me. I know I have not done anything to offend these people. I'm just wondering why people remove friends. I have removed very few from my list. I have when they have obviously left the site and its been over 30 days since they have come on. Otherwise I don't get it. Maybe some of you can help me understand.
I even left people on my friends that were unkind.