Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Foreskin Fun

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #265003 at 11,Jun,12 16:03
I was just wondering if guys like to put things in there foreskins. For myself i can stuff two golf balls inside. I tried for a third one but no way.

Similar topics: 1.foreskin adhesion   2.Restoring Foreskin   3.shape of a cock   4.Foreskin   5.How to tighten your foreskin  

New Comment

Comments:
By #126063 at 24,Jul,12 11:51
I can get a snooker ball completely covered by mine - See my photo of a U2 (D size) battery. It's fun to try different things. I've love to get someone's knob inside my foreskin.
By jocstfr at 24,Jul,12 12:32 other posts of jocstfr 
Do you think my knob would fit in there? I would luv to fill it with cum

By jocstfr at 23,Jul,12 23:41 other posts of jocstfr 
I have tried docking on several occasions and every time my glans was too big to be covered. Is there a foreskin out there that can accomodate me? I often wondered if I had a foreskin would it fully cover my glans? Unfortunately I will never know

By #268310 at 13,Jun,12 08:34
I love looking at foreskin pictures and I don't know why. Mine was taken as a baby, and when I was older my mother told me it was for hygiene. My 2 cents.

By #23195 at 12,Jun,12 18:23
I can't enter golf balls, but smaller things like that :
[deleted image]

By #271934 at 12,Jun,12 02:35
I don't have foreskin, and I usually stay too soft for docking, but I enjoy docking with my tongue.
By slipper at 12,Jun,12 04:55 other posts of slipper 
I could dock you soft... NO problem!!!

By slipper at 12,Jun,12 04:50 other posts of slipper 
See my page... LOTS of foreskin play!!! Some samples below. Maybe we need to start a "Foreskin Play" group here.

Adult Discussion Forum