Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Buttplugs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #230124 at 13,Jun,12 08:13
I really want to get 1 or some. I love the though of Putin one in my ass while I wank myself or wen my bf sucks my cock n ball. Or what I'd really like to try is have it in me while I fk his ass. Omg so turns me on thinking bot that!
What type or size should I get for my first 1?
Where's the best place to get them?
I really want to get 1 so any help would be great!

Similar topics: 1.Is anyone else into this  

New Comment

Comments:
By #230124 at 17,Jun,12 11:17
Does anyone eles ave anything 2 say?
By spermkiss at 17,Jun,12 22:17 other posts of spermkiss 
There was an interesting comment on another Forum butt plug question from a guy who said he liked to put his butt plug in and then go out and chat with his neighbors with it in place. He said he'd flex is butt muscles to give himself stimulation from his plug during the conversation without anyone being wiser. Why don't you try this.
By #230124 at 19,Jun,12 10:31
Wow that sounds like fun!! What if it popped out? thanks again
By spermkiss at 19,Jun,12 15:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Well, I think the challenge of keeping it in place while he flexed his butt muscles to stimulate himself was part of the fun.

An element of risk makes just about any activity more fun. This is especially true when it comes to sex. Who hasn't dropped his pants in a public place or jacked off in public or had partnered sex where he might be caught?

By spermkiss at 21,Jun,12 00:05 other posts of spermkiss 
On the other hand, having it pop out might be part of the fun. Why don't you put a big butt plug in your ass, then put on a pair of very short, very loose fitting short pants with no underpants and go out and chat with your prim and proper neighbor. In the middle of the conversation you could expel the butt plug and let it fall at her feet. Then bend down, pick it up, reach inside your shorts and put it back in.
By #197831 at 21,Jun,12 03:43
Just gave me an idea . Go to a sex shop with a plug in your arse . Have to hold in in while you walk around and choose a new one and start the transaction , half way thru you can let it pop out and fall on the floor. This is when you ask if they do trade ins
By spermkiss at 21,Jun,12 16:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Great idea! Do it and let us know how it went.

This gives me an idea. I'll bet there is a market for used butt plugs. With the right marketing they could be a very hot item. Put a used butt plug on display with photographs of the previous owner, his face, his ass or both. If he's a hot guy you'd have guys lined up to touch, examine and perhaps buy the plug that was in his ass.

By spermkiss at 13,Jun,12 16:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow, from this question I can tell that, for you, your ass hole is a Major Pleasure Center. Just a few days ago I was over on Castro Street here in San Francisco (the center of the gay universe) and saw a raft of butt plugs in all different sizes (and colors) on display in the sex shops. But the rest of the world isn't like San Francisco. The internet is your friend. Try searching under "sex toys" and see what you come up with.

As for size, nobody knows your ass hole as well as you do yourself. You should know how big an object you can comfortably take up your ass, so use this as a guide for choosing a butt plug. Obviously when purchasing on-line you cannot try it out for size, but I rather doubt you could do that even if you were buying in person at a sex shop. But doesn't that sound like fun? Drop your pants in the shop and have a cute salesman put butt plugs in your ass so you could try them for size.

Adult Discussion Forum