Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

have you ever wanted to bang your daughter inlaw ?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #266546 at 16,Jun,12 18:24
Out by the pool she rubs her ass on my cock , were just fucking around in the pool . She does it enough that I get erect

Similar topics: 1.scared women, disappear, have you come across this?   2.I WANT TO BANG MY FIRST WHITE CHICK!!   3.sister inlaw   4.Fucking ex girlfriends daughter   5.SALLY ANN HOWES, R.I.P.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #266546 at 21,Jun,12 04:57
Calm down people ,nothing happened . I got out of the pool and made dinner ,
By #218130 at 21,Jun,12 05:11

By #59855 at 19,Jun,12 20:04
From Matt's Wife: Yet another sick jerk

By #147052 at 19,Jun,12 14:06
No way, She was a cold woman to begin with and her views on sex were that of a nun and that is what he got-none! lol

By #68656 at 19,Jun,12 07:06
To the original poster of this distasteful matter, I would suggest that firstly you review and improve your morals and values.
Secondly please read and understand what undersexguy has written, particularly the words "and start being a proper father".
I would also suggest to the young lady that she improves her morals as in this particular case both of you are just as bad as each other.
Shame on you both.
By #218130 at 19,Jun,12 08:31
Hear Hear

By #272281 at 19,Jun,12 03:01
I would never want to do something like that which would destroy that bond between father and son. Remember and think very hard with your head and not your dickhead. Your a father for life and always suppose to be there for your son or daughter. If daughter inlaw knows is flurting with you set the slut bitch straight and stop being a dick head. If their is grand kids how would they cope with grandpa destroying a family. Just thinking about it is like doing your own daughter. Don't be a selfish sick fuck to amuse your own sick needs. Think of the rest of the family first and start being a proper father
By #218130 at 19,Jun,12 08:31
Well said may I add "don't stick your dick in a hornets nest and expect not to get stung"

By #218130 at 18,Jun,12 03:43
No

By slipper at 16,Jun,12 21:43 other posts of slipper 
NO! She was a PIG and now gone... good riddance!!! lol

Adult Discussion Forum