Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Thick Guys Favorite Fleshlight

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7211 at 21,Oct,09 10:53
Fleshlight site says thick guys should buy the original one because it is 3/4 inches in diameter and the others are only 1/2 inch. Any thick guy (5 1/2+) have a preference? Really want to buy one, but don't want to spend $60 for something I can't fit my dick into!

Similar topics: 1.Fleshlight   2.fleshlight handsfree   3.VERY THICK SPERM ?   4.Fleshlight.   5.Sharing your fleshlight with a buddy??  

New Comment

Comments:
By skinb at 08,Jan,16 23:30 other posts of skinb 
Hey, so I started a group to share pics.
/groups.php?id=6748&p=#t174136

By WristThick at 18,May,11 01:45 other posts of WristThick 
I got the Fleshlight some time ago. I never thought about getting any of the inserts because I can barely fit into it as it is. The biggest problem is how much fucking lube my cock sucks up. I have the same problem with the real thing, but it's even worse with the FL. Because our sizes are very similar, I can recommend the normal FL for you, with no inserts. Just don't forget the lube!!!

By #108870 at 26,Dec,10 16:38
I have the Fleshlight Ice! I am 6.1" around at average and it fits me well with very much lube.. I think it has the same diameter with original
By #7211 at 14,May,11 18:43
Finally broke down and bought one. I got the original because of the looks and because of the diameter. My average thickness is also just over 6 inches so I'm glad I bought plenty of lube.
By skinb at 16,May,11 06:32 other posts of skinb 
Lets see some pic of it in actions

By skinb at 16,May,11 06:32 other posts of skinb 
I've got the tera patric twista and the original ice. The tighter twista one is so much better, but their both good. And Ive got a pretty thick cock too.

Adult Discussion Forum