to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude pics finally arrived..

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269494 at 24,Jun,12 13:40
Hey guys took me a while to build up the confidence to post pics of my bare dick. View and comment and maybe more will follow.Feel free to discuss me or anyone else here.
Thanks guys n gals,
Dj Jimmy

Similar topics: 1.Monkey Spanker.....   2.Nude Men Art Exhibit   3.Ever fantasize about a hot guy you knew and finally got to see him naked ? Nice cock ? Hot ass ?   4.Thinking about going to a nude beach.   5.Working in the nude  

New Comment

Comments:
By foreskinlover52 at 17,Jan,14 01:43 other posts of foreskinlover52 
Very sexy cock! Post more pictures please!

By #269494 at 30,Jun,12 19:35
Thanks guys! Maybe some hard pics to follow soon
By spermkiss at 02,Jul,12 00:25 other posts of spermkiss 
The first time is most difficult. Each succeeding time is easier until putting your nude body on public display seems like the most natural thing in the world. Then it becomes very empowering to know that people all over the world are looking at you and becoming aroused. So keep the photos coming and consider making your dick come on camera. There is nothing like shooting your load when others can see.
By #269494 at 16,Jan,14 16:48
I'm not too sure about that...
By spermkiss at 16,Jan,14 20:33 other posts of spermkiss 
You can do it, man. You've had two years to think about it and I know you want to or you wouldn't have made this reply. So take off your clothes, put your camera on a tri-pod, start it rolling in video, jack yourself 'til you shoot a load and then post that video on this site.

By #359325 at 16,Jan,14 17:09
You have some hot pic's In time it twill be beasier to upload more and more pic's. Love those pic's of your cock

By Vita at 25,Jun,12 19:28 other posts of Vita 
yes djjimmy therewith you can see let yourself ... compliment !!

By cupar at 24,Jun,12 14:17 other posts of cupar 
The deed has now been done while I am sure we all want more op that that fine dick you have :

By fila1305 at 24,Jun,12 14:10 other posts of fila1305 
Good that you found the courage to post some. You're not the only one. I also had to visit a few times before posting the first.

You look very nice. Hopefully those won't be last ones.

Adult Discussion Forum