Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

bigger cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #238854 at 26,Jun,12 01:09
How can i get a bigger dick?

Similar topics: 1.HOW DO YOU FEEL WHEN...   2.Average cock wants to be a huge cock   3.19 year old cock   4.big cock on thin body   5.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??  

New Comment

Comments:
By #268067 at 26,Jun,12 04:00
turn gay?

In all seriousness penis enlargement surgery can ad an inch or two to your penis length but apart from that all the other stuff is pure rip off.

Learn to be happy with what you got.
By spermkiss at 26,Jun,12 15:42 other posts of spermkiss 
Start by reading the "Penis Enlargement Scams" article on this very site.

As small dik has so wisely pointed out, surgery can add some length, but it is expensive and it carries some risk. Everything else is a scam.

I'll add a few words about penis pumps. In short: don't try one! A penis pump can add a temporary size increase. The operant word in that sentence is TEMPORARY. In a few hours or at most a few days the penis returns to its original size. And they carry significant risks. Loss of sensitivity is the biggest, but you could also rupture a **** vessel and have to go to an emergency room.

Again quoting small dik "Learn to be happy with what you got."
By #282762 at 14,Jul,12 00:41
Wrong. There is 1 pump called the bathmate that uses water and is 100% safe. You can not over pump. It is also known to permently enlarge with time like over a year of using it. I have one but I don't use it enough. There is a forum out there with 100s of users that have gained size with pics to prove. And it is not temp like normal pumps. They also on top of using the bathmate do jelching and stretching which also enlarge over time. But you have to be committed to it. It takes a long time. Years.

Ever seen those tribal pictures where they have their necks or lips or ears way stretched out? It is possible to do that to your dick or any other body part.
By spermkiss at 14,Jul,12 21:02 other posts of spermkiss 
The first question that comes readily to mind: "Who is saying this product is 100% safe?" Would it be those who are marketing it and if so has this claim been independently varified? As to their forum with photos of 100s of satisfied users, again has this been independently varified?

As to your other statements, you might be correct. Yes I have seen those tribal pictures. I've even seen live and in person Thai women with stretched necks. So I'll grant you that it is within the realm of possibility that one could, over time, stretch the penis or any other body part. But what are the possible consequences? The Thai women I mentioned have serious ill consequences for indulging their vanity to have long necks. Might not a man suffer loss of sensitivity by putting his penis in this device to make it larger? Just asking?

By #6568 at 29,Jun,12 07:22
Here we go again,.....you can't prove a negative.

It's true that the majority of enlargement methods tht are sold commercially are simply scams and it's equally true that it is impossible to "add inches in days" or "double the size" etc.,.....and don't even consider that a few pills will do anything for your size.....

.....However, it is certainly possible to 'develop' your penis just like any other area of the human body and 'make the most of what you have' Just like body building it takes determination and persistance not to mention dedication over years.......And that's why it is NOT something that "everyone would do"...relatively few men have the mindset to keep at it for years.....Most men would like to have a splendid phyisique, but the fact is they don't have what it takes in the brain dept to actually follow thru with their dreams. There are even men who claim that body building does not work because you can't double your height or width etc.....

........Take a look at my blog,...the most interestiong thing about this subject is how so many men are seemingly desperate to believe that it cannot work......presumably that gets them off the hook of making an effort for something they actually badly want but lack the staying power to achieve.

/blogs/1471.html

I don't have a giant penis or even a 'big' one compared to many men here, however it is now as thick around the base as it's length, and massively thicker than when I was a youngster......By an extra one and a half inches in circumferance.

[deleted image]

.....It did'nt get like that by accident. When people ask about it I tell them about the time and methods etc and usually I don't hear from them again....

By hott at 28,Jun,12 15:40 other posts of hott 
People are so easily fooled by scams, none more so than ones promising a bigger cock.
For example:
"Buy this cream and rub it on your cock, after a week or two you will have an elephant cock".

Now if thats the case and you rub on that cream with your bare hand as they say you should, it should also make your hand get bigger too.
Scam scam scam.

By slipper at 26,Jun,12 06:16 other posts of slipper 
Do a search here... if there were an easy, safe way most would be doing it and it wouldn't take the Internet to find out about it! Learn to "love the one you're with."

By #264686 at 26,Jun,12 03:26
shop around? lol

Adult Discussion Forum