Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201191 at 30,Jun,12 01:16
Girls, what does it feel like when you have sex?Please describe in detail. We never really know and some girls just do not tell.It may help us girls and guys to get thing s better for you,and tailor things to you.

Similar topics: 1.Choosing lingerie for my girl ? Ladies please help   2.Big girls are the best share your pics   3.Why don't more girls show us what nice figures they have?   4.im wasting my time here   5.WELCOME GIRLS  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 04,Jul,12 02:30
I originally breezed through this question and the more or less glib answers. But I couldn't get the dichotomy between this simple question and the responses it is getting.

Firstly, fifty or so percent of the world doesn't have the faintest idea what the other fifty percent of the world is feeling while having heterosexual sex. It's a simple fact that men don't have the same sensual receptors that women have. Or, at least they're not hooked up the same way.

As for asking your partner or likening the description to explaining color to a blind person don't seem to be any response at all. Just a mocking of the question.

So, Ladies and Gents, lets rethink the question and try to come up with some true, sensible answers to the question. What does it feel like for a woman to have a penis pushed into her vagina? What kind of sensation is provided by licking a clitoris? Can a woman feel a man's cum when he's ejaculating deep into her pussy?

These are all relevant questions and from my past experiences, each would be answered differently by either of my wives or any number of girlfriends.

Cheers.

By *kmadeau* at 30,Jun,12 03:24 other posts of *kmadeau* 
hahaha, give a finger in your ear and then tell me which of these things is feeling more pleasure ...

Adult Discussion Forum