Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

have any regrets in past years

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #267458 at 07,Jul,12 11:30
i was a good swimmer and surfed every day had so many male friends but clicked with guy , his name is zac he long hair beautiful body i was very hot too .. anyway there was no surf that day so decided to go for a long walk down the beach ......... any way the beach was deserted no one around for miles we just walked and talked now i think of it why didnt i say lets take our shorts off ......... damn i didnt i still think about that today. loving cocks was such a no no then ps had so many female friends too had a good relationship with women then heaps of rootsbut really i looked at guys