Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

First time tasting my cum mixed inside of her cunt

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21395 at 20,Nov,12 19:58
For many years I had the extreme desire to taste it since I always wanted my girl to try it, but I quickly lost interest once the volcano erupted. So recently in the heat of the moment after giving a huge creampie to her I decided to continue and go down on her and I freaking loved it. my juices and hers mixed was so sexy. It took me many years to get past the unusual and bad thoughts of being labeled as gay, But now I dont care....I loved it