to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Copulation for Reproduction

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7976 at 08,Jul,12 21:52
Recently a male site member expressed a desire to get a woman pregnant. It has sparked some interesting responses. See: "I'm looking to get someone pregnant". It does raise an interesting question that affects everyone at one time or another; the desire to have k_i_d_s.

The prevalent expectation is that women want to get married and have kids. Whether a woman is looking for that I'm sure varies widely across the social cultures worldwide. That said, on the opposite side of the coin, men are perceived to want sex for the sake of sex and k_i_d_s are an afterthought.

As for myself, I had an active preAIDS sex life and would have been happy if I were to have sired a c_h_i_l_d. I very rarely had one night stands and the women with whom I had intercourse with I would have been proud to have a c_h_i_l_d with and marry if they were in agreement. As I'm pro choice, I would have been agreeable with her decision not to have a b-a-b-y however, I've always wanted c_h_i_l_d-r-e-n and would have preferred to have the baby and I would have raised my b_a_b_y as a single father if necessary. OK, enough of my preferences and lifelong desires.

What do you think on this topic that's relevant to everyone? Have or do you want kids? Is having a something you view as fulfilling or just the undesirable outcome of having sex? And ladies, from your perspective, in your opinion is the prevalent thought that all women are looking for a father valid or invalid in your life?

Cheers.