Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

who likes sex outdoors

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #29589 at 26,Oct,09 09:43
i like the wind over my balls and the vulnerability of getting court

Similar topics: 1.who likes sex outdoors   2.Outfoor nudity / flashing   3.Who likes to play outside? Let's see!   4.Out doors nude   5.Nude outdoors!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 21,Feb,16 14:26
[deleted image][deleted image]
we do *lix*

By routemaster at 21,Feb,16 11:00 other posts of routemaster 
I LOVE outdoor sex - whatever the weather!

By hipster at 19,Nov,09 15:36 other posts of hipster 
Like stripping off outdoors, love to feel a warm breeze over my cock.....have some outdoor pics on my page......

By #6568 at 18,Nov,09 11:26
I have always loved the idea of summer sex in the long grass although I have done it so very few times. I think the desire goes back to adolescence and summer picnics with girls in soft summer skirts,..especially the mini-skirt era which I have reason to remember SO well!

The last times I had sex outside was with a former lady partner who had a particular passion for energetic sex in woodlands,..so I was never able to get her to enjoy slow sensual arousal on a picnic rug in the long grass,..shame!

She used to 'target' areas of woodland as being good venues and by the time we got to the intended spot she would be very excited indeed with her hips already churning! She prefered to be on top and would actualy rip off our clothing to get 'at it'. On one never to be forgotten occaision we went to her latest place and she jumped on top of me in the greatest urgency. She was a large woman with strong thighs and she pumped up and down with considerable force! Unfortunately, we had piscked the site of a wood ants nest and they started to bite hard and frequently at my naked behind,..there was rarely any chance to lay down a rug with her! She thought that my roars of pain were those of passion and it was some time before I could get out from under her, by which time I was covered in hundreds of bites!!

By #11431 at 11,Nov,09 15:55
me

Adult Discussion Forum