Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever had public sex with friends or strangers?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #281825 at 11,Jul,12 04:35
Guys tell me your stories. I did it in a park with 3 guys abd ever since i wanted to do it again.

Similar topics: 1.How do you get action in public toilets?   2.Shy bladder syndrom   3.Incognito Cruising In Public   4.Sucking strangers in public   5.Who is a bigger pig then me  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 11,Jul,12 13:29
I would well imagine that the possibility of contracting a communicable disease would not be a factor or consideration to the participants of such risky encounters.
Five minutes of lust and a lifetime of the consequences.
By #254338 at 11,Jul,12 14:21
I had a buddy come out of the closet after his marriage broke up... He headed straight for the parks and bath houses like a **** in a candy store and ended up with HIV within about 2 years...
By #281825 at 11,Jul,12 18:24
yea the next day i was worried about std's so i waited a week tyen got myself tested....and im std free still .
By #271521 at 11,Jul,12 18:32
...condom
By #254338 at 16,Jul,12 16:58
Logical answer appears not alWays to be the "funnest"

By Vita at 11,Jul,12 05:10 other posts of Vita 
3 guys ?! tell please !
By #281825 at 11,Jul,12 06:07
Ok, so i was a this big park in queens, i was drunk and horny, so i went to the top of the hill in the park and started to wank my penis. Out of no where this skinny white guy walked to me and asked if i needed help with that. I let go of my penis pulled my pants down further and said sure. He walked over to me and bent down and started to suck it, i was so hard, he deepthroated me, then rose up and took off my shirt, kissed me, pincged my nipples and started sucking again. I asked do you like it and he moand in a agreeing sort of way. I saw two muscular guys watching and wanking themselves. Then he started to go faster on my dick so i told him im about to cum. He went faster and i cummed in his mouth. He rose back up and kissed me for like a minute or so. Then i reached fir his pants took them off. He had a tent in his bocers so i pulled them down and started sucking him. He loved it and was whispering yea suck that cock. His cock was like 7 inches. Then he just grabned my head and thrusted his cock into me really fast. He cummed in my mouth and we kissed. I saw those guys coming to us. And i kept kissing him until i felt a big hand squeezing my ass and kissing my neck. I looked and one of the big guys turned me around abd kissed me. He was latin i could tell. I took off his shirt first abd felt his hard pecs and abs. Then i took his pants off and his boxers. And he pulled me to the ground with himhe kissed me with me on my belly laying on top of his. He told me lets 69 baby. He winked at me, then we kissed abd i said ok. So i turned to his cock and started to jerk it a little then sucked it. I just went up and down for ever on his curved up masterpeice. I felt a warm mouth taking my cock in. Then he did something amazing. He was violently licking the rim of my glans and it drove me crazy and made me moan with his penis still in my mouth. So my compeditive self took over. So i went lower and jerked him and sucked in one of his nuts in. he moved alittle let off a uuuuh and busted a huge nut in me that drove me crazy and i cummed in him too. we stood up and saw those two were already done and were kissing naked the other muscular guy was black with a huge penis. i told the other guy that im gonna suck off this guy. he said good luck. i looked at his amazing physic and i had to go behind him and grab his big pecs and lick his neck. he turned around and i got a good look at him 20/20 vision and he was so FINE. i git a boner after that. he grabbed Both our penises with one big hand and jerked both of us at the same time. he said u like my 9inch snake? i looked at it with my mouth agape and just nodded yes. he then grabbed my chin pulled me in with one hand on my neck and another teasing my asshole. he said u think u can take all this? i said ill try. so i was sucking the head and i was massaging his huge balls. he told me that he wants me to deepthroat him. i moand yes and so slowlyhe went in deeper until i felt his pubes on my nose i put out a tear but did not gag. he said no one ever did that to me. so he just breathed in and he pulled out and said thats so fuckin hot boi. so i said it felt great. so he cock slapped me and violently said speak wgen your spoken to boyЎ! then he shoved his cock back in my mouth and took my head and made me bob back nd forth. he said yea suck that cock boy and then he said swallow my seed and he cummed down my throat and said thats a good boy. he joined the others after that and i looked at my phone it said 3am and so i put my clothes on. left the park and went home. i gotta go back there sat night again.
By Vita at 12,Jul,12 10:26 other posts of Vita 
heyheyhey ... there one could become directly envious, i would have been gladly there !

By #254338 at 11,Jul,12 14:25
And of course back in highschool there was only the outdoors, so whomever I was seeing at the time and a nice blanket was part of the weekend plans... Since I knew the areas other schoolmates would go, when I was single or bored it also made for great scenery to watch others go at it as well... Some days I miss that old park by the highschool...

By #254338 at 11,Jul,12 14:23
On a less downer note... My wife and I (before we were married) used to park at a local school and fuck on the hood of the car ( it was dark of course) - but the rush of getting caught was always great...

Adult Discussion Forum