Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Rate my wife please

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #201191 at 18,Jul,12 06:28
Have a look at my site and would you rate my wife so I can see how she measures up.

Similar topics: 1.rate my cock and her pussy pics   2.Rate me and my wife   3.Rate my Wife   4.Wife will rate your cock tonight   5.Wife wants some tributes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #526456 at 19,Jun,17 11:25
i would be proud to have her in my bed im going to say 9

By #285812 at 27,Jul,12 04:25
She's nice man...love to go a few rounds, oh hell, a few
hours in the snow with her......

By #202354 at 26,Jul,12 19:54
Never mind, I thought this was going to be a take off on the old Henny Youngman routine: "Take my wife, please!!"

By botanic at 26,Jul,12 19:26 other posts of botanic 
lovely thighs and great hairy cunt , I would love to shag her .

By #7976 at 18,Jul,12 21:02
She's a beautiful woman. And the photos say volumes about how much fun she must be. I love the photo where she's nakers in the snow.
By #201191 at 19,Jul,12 17:25
We have a lot of snow pics and more outside, when we were nudists - even some of me as well
By #7976 at 19,Jul,12 21:48
Nice. We went to the nude beaches near home a lot before we had kids. Now, not much time for laying in the sand.. or snow for that matter.
By #201191 at 20,Jul,12 18:24
Its a pity to give nudism up. We brought our son and daughter up as nudists. We went to the club every week,swimming groups and spent many school and summer holidays there and at other clubs in Britain. Absolute heaven.
By #7976 at 22,Jul,12 03:05
That is a great lifestyle. Sadly, the US still has a very Victorian attitude. The religious right is strangely truly conservative yet their politicians are always getting caught with their peckers out and an embarrassed look on their faces. OK, to be honest, the religious Left does the same thing.

As for giving it up, my wife is still in great shape but after 40+ broken bones, loosing half my left foot in an accident, being shot twice and stabbed twice, I'm embarrassed to get naked any more. It was great while it lasted but it's time to stop scaring the women and c_hildren.

By Arlo at 18,Jul,12 12:21 other posts of Arlo 
She has curves that I would love to drive. I Would join you two for a great time of sex and fun.I rate her "tops". I am sporting wood after seeing her pics.

Adult Discussion Forum