Recent Posts of member Arlo

Topics:

Hairy pussy, who has the hairiest on this site? 25,Jun,12 03:44

By Arlo at 24,Apr,22 22:20
Very hot story. Made me hard as hell. I need someone to peg me.

By Arlo at 28,Feb,22 02:32
Many times, in fact often. We all have fingers and tongues. and toys, oh so many toys to use. Kissing, making out your hand slips into her nether regions, moist, and fingers walk the walk on the clit and oh what fun. keep on kissing, though.

By Arlo at 30,Aug,21 02:24
I date my right and left hands often. This site has a prominent role in my masturbation efforts and enjoyment.

By Arlo at 30,Aug,21 02:21
Sounds like all women are being portrayed as the same, and not very flatteringly. Most swinging women, men and couples I have known, love their spouses. Swinging is fun and games, but they remain committed.

By Arlo at 30,Aug,21 02:17
Happy to film you two. But trust your wife. she also knows she has a good thing. FYI, MFM is GREAT. I get to leave and be alone, he gets to, or must, stay with the wife. But usually she is satisfied and calm. All around good time. Now let the griping begin.

By Arlo at 30,Aug,21 00:08
I would have done my mine in a heartbeat. If I have time and can print this picture I will do yours.

By Arlo at 29,Aug,21 22:02
So that is one reason yo spend time here? Lots of visible dicks.

By Arlo at 17,Aug,21 02:33
Super hard here. And now I am waxing my cock and balls. Love to have you take me for a spin.

By Arlo at 16,Aug,21 22:32
Take trip to Minnesota, Twin Cities and we can remedy that. Nice cock.

By Arlo at 21,Nov,20 03:20
bingo!

By Arlo at 08,Nov,20 03:31
My cousin, we used to camp out together as family's we did it in our own tent and in the woods and anytime we could get together. Now we still do with his wife, but not just jack off. Full blown (pun intended) 3 sums, lost of oral and DP and just plain old hard sex. MMMMMMM

By Arlo at 08,Nov,20 03:26
You lucky bastard. Mine had huge tits and a full bush cunt, I peeked at her a lot and jacked off. Wish she had taught me.

By Arlo at 08,Nov,20 02:28
I want to jerk of for your Mom. That is so hot. I think my Mom caught me once, but she never said a thing.

By Arlo at 08,Nov,20 02:26
The thought of htt is so hot. You two are so amazing. I need to find someone to do this with.

By Arlo at 27,Jun,20 03:15
I would and wouldn't stop there.

By Arlo at 27,Jun,20 03:14
Uh, Yeah. Do you share?

By Arlo at 17,Sep,18 01:41
It is one fine ass I want to get to know personally.

By Arlo at 26,Jun,18 13:10
2 bucks

By Arlo at 02,Jun,18 16:06
Miss you. TTS, you were a reason I liked to cum to this site. You will be missed.

By Arlo at 22,Oct,17 14:09
Steffens for sure.So good to hear you have been in contact. I miss her a lot. She is special.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

steffi I meant. I see she is well according to Arexa, below.

By Arlo at 16,Oct,17 23:47
Absolutely, now and every day she would let me.

By Arlo at 16,Oct,17 23:47
Duh, yeah, in a heartbeat.

By Arlo at 16,Oct,17 23:43
Often with my cousin and every so often with other friends. I still do it when I can today.

By Arlo at 16,Oct,17 23:41
I jerk my cock every day, many times, but not cum every time. I cum jacking off at least every other day.

By Arlo at 07,Aug,16 21:05
Annette Haven

By Arlo at 07,Aug,16 21:04
I agree.

By Arlo at 07,Aug,16 21:03
St. Paul. Check me out if you live nearby.

By Arlo at 07,Aug,16 21:01
let's meet

By Arlo at 07,Aug,16 21:00
651 come meet me if you are in it or 612 or 320

By Arlo at 30,Dec,14 20:58
Or foursome or moresome?

By Arlo at 19,May,14 21:10
I think every day and every week and every month and every year is masturbation day, week, month or year. The good news is, I have honored this Month everyday so far--at least once. Looking to finish out the month strong, too.

By Arlo at 05,May,14 22:26
You are right it is. I checked it out. It is cute. I would jerk it for you.

By Arlo at 05,May,14 22:26
I checked it is and it is cute. I would jerk it for you.

By Arlo at 05,May,14 20:54
me too

By Arlo at 25,Apr,14 21:02
Minnesota here interested in jack off buddy. di it regular with a buddy as a teen. Once or twice since. Love to make it a periodic thing.

By Arlo at 25,Apr,14 18:30
Never enough. I could masturbate all day everyday almost. but if I cum it takes a while to recuperate, but I still am jerking that bad boy anyway. Too bad work and social requirements get in the way. Oh, and is it still masturbating when you have help, or sex oral, vaginal or anal? Those get in the way too--but I don't mind that as much as work interrupting my masturbation. Really, whenever I can have my cock exposed and I am not engaged in sex of some sort, I am usually stroking it. I love my cock. This is a great site and a great topic.

By Arlo at 25,Nov,13 20:27
I agree, Steffi is HOT HOT HOT

By Arlo at 25,Nov,13 20:26
Yeah Minnesota here. Twin Cities. There are some nice cocks here. How about a group jerk off?

By Arlo at 07,Nov,13 19:05
Hairy is the best. Your woman hairy is best, too. She is sexy. I would love to play with you two someday.

By Arlo at 14,Aug,13 12:27
Daily plus. Sometimes only one cum a day, though.

By Arlo at 02,May,13 02:25
That is one very sexy bush. Do you ever share? I would go down and stay down the whole night. You could be banging her and that wouldn't shag me away from that sweet pussy.

By Arlo at 30,Apr,13 13:01

By Arlo at 31,Jan,13 13:05
Grower here. But when it grows it is rock hard at 7".

By Arlo at 27,Jan,13 19:32
Hi, Dast. It looks a lot like mine and I know I would love to have you sample mine. yu have a lovely pussy. His cock looks like a very nice normal cock with the mushroom head going on. Not real fat, but that makes it an anal sex cock.

By Arlo at 10,Jan,13 14:18
Steefi, I like you eiother way. No matter, I would go down andd stay down until you yelled ----- in orgasm---or did I mean uncle.

By Arlo at 10,Jan,13 14:16
Given a choice I like hairy pussy best, but all pussy is awesome. Wet and ready to swallow my hard cock, ladies keep it any way you like. I have, a few times, convinced my then current lover to grow her hair down there, if she normally shaved. Now going bald to hairy for me----that was a HUGE turn on.

By Arlo at 10,Jan,13 13:37
Hairy is tops. Armpit is ok, a bonus, but full pubic bush is awesome.

By Arlo at 29,Nov,12 13:59
I would sink my dick in both

By Arlo at 05,Nov,12 14:32
As to question #1--YES! And as to question #2, Just did with great enthusiasm. and, so you know, i will be doing that again, and again. I loe your body, that red pussy hair and your perfectly sized and shaped tits. You can ride my pink steel anytime.

By Arlo at 05,Nov,12 14:10
Yes, goodgrl, on a fairly regular basis. Sometimes to the end and sometimes as foreplay for a night out and an encoounter with my woman or a play mate, or my dom. My dom loves to watch me jack off. would you? You have dangerous curves goodgrl. I love your curves.