to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Gang bangs

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #269426 at 22,Jul,12 18:19
I really want to be gang banged . Lots of men fucking me gets me horny thinking about it

Similar topics: 1.Gangbang ??   2.I wanna spread my legs for gang bangs   3.The negative side of social media   4.Do any of you guys or girls like to get gang banged?   5.Gang of Cunts- the 1 percenters  

New Comment

Comments:
By #57759 at 23,Jul,12 16:17
let all stay disease free , use all protections and be careful
By #278535 at 05,May,13 15:53
yes

By cumjohn at 05,May,13 12:34 other posts of cumjohn 
I want gangbang where about 10 guys fucks me and use me as an total cumslut. Some guys cum in my ass, some of them cum in my mouth and facials. This is mine ultimate fantasy that i really want to be come true.

By #269426 at 23,Jul,12 20:22
To all that made a reply . Thank you for your concerns. I happened to express my fantasies and thats all they are I really wish it was more but as of this moment just fantasies. Johns has a true and valid point which is always make sure you wear protection but at the same time all ways follow your hearts desire mine is to have many many men fuck me at the same time with protection. But fuck me all the same . All person welcome.
By #131063 at 24,Jul,12 06:13
It is not surprising when faced with (well meant) criticism to then say "Oh, what I really meant was..." Had nobody offered any critical responses, I suspect the conversation here would be quite different. In the case of some members on SYD...it's quite apparent that they do enact out their fetishes/fantasies and do so with arrogance and impunity - quite aware that the depraved nature is risky, but damn the facts. Often some of the profile pictures says it all. On a site that's about sharing pictures of the penis, some evidence goes far beyond that...the penis is almost secondary to showcasing some pretty depraved behaviors. A picture is worth a thousand words; I think some on SYD are unaware how easy it is - between the pictures and the text - to figure out who we ~really~ should stay away from. I think many guys here forget some of the posts they have made over time. lol With all respect, after all is said and done, to try to affect perception by claiming 'it's all just fantasy' can elicit even more suspicion. Where there's smoke, there's fire.

By #272281 at 23,Jul,12 04:33
Try getting arrested and go to prison. Lots of guys would gladly take care of that problem for you.
By #68656 at 23,Jul,12 09:49
Well stated and true. Also we can sure that the original poster could not care less about the possibility of contracting a disease.
By #284234 at 23,Jul,12 14:43
let the man have his fantasy without insulting him
By #68656 at 23,Jul,12 15:06
Dear Mr. Fuzza.
Neither undersex nor myself insulted the gentleman, please try to read what others write in good faith and not filter their comments through your personal agenda.
What Mr. undersex states is valid and in my personal case I have simply stated there exists a possibility of disease contraction, at NO time have I stated he must not undertake such activities.
If he contracts a disease or has health issues then that is his problem, not mine as all I have done is point out the possible results of his personal choice.
By #284234 at 23,Jul,12 15:45
if the sex is consensual and everyone wears protection (condom) or is vetted for STDs then you would have no problem...
By #131063 at 24,Jul,12 05:43
Condoms, according to the manufacturers, fail - consistently - at a rate of about 5-14%. This is based on vaginal sex. With anal sex the failure rate is considerably higher.

By #195919 at 23,Jul,12 15:56
du er sgu da det mest latterlige individ her pе SMD....har tеbelige kommentarer til alt og tror at alle som skriver retter personlige angreb mod din person...det burde vi mеske men i stedet bшr du ignoreres...
By #68656 at 23,Jul,12 16:05
Seeing you obviously cannot write in English or do not have the courtesy to direct your ridiculous comments about me in English here is a literal translation so all of us can read the obtuse nonsense which obviously emanated from a Danish sardine can somewhere in the North sea.

--------------------------

"you're damned as the most ridiculous subject here at SMD .... the silly comments about everything and think that everyone who writes notify personal attack on your person ... that we should perhaps instead you should be ignored ..."
By #131063 at 24,Jul,12 05:55
My submission to Bing Translator offered up a similar version:
you belong as the most ridiculous performance here on SMT. ... have silly comments on everything and believe that all who write inform personal attacks against your person ... it maybe we should but instead you should be ignored ...

------------

I'm with you, John...what I find ridiculous is those that refuse to see the reality of the sexual world as it exists in the present day; as well as those that defend dangerous and deadly behaviors, as if such actions are mere 'cultural choices'...

I grieved for my friends that have died of AIDS, but it becomes increasingly difficult to feel any compassion for adult males that still behave as if they are 19 and dumb in the late 1970's - early 1980's. What is disturbing is they present their perspectives to the impressionable youth of the world as if there is no danger at all. Or they have the opinion that 'it's not their job' to speak truthfully and try to be a better role model for our youth than many did not have 2-4 decades ago.

By #164428 at 23,Jul,12 18:52
I do wish people would be more discriminating and careful. It would be difficult to vet all said takers for STDs; that would require each to see the appropriate doctor, get the right tests, and provide ID to prove the results belong to said individual. Condoms are important, of course, but even they cannot prevent some disease, and so many fail to protect themselves orally....the potential for actual r a p e to occur as well is higher.

If it is only a fantasy, well then that's perfectly safe. I think what folk like my friend, John, are doing is just letting people know that, if engaged in, there are heightened risks.
By #131063 at 24,Jul,12 06:03
What!? You mean if we don't just ignore the risks, they won't go away?

By fatcock57 at 23,Jul,12 15:23 other posts of fatcock57 
I would love to join a gang bang/group sex, but I agree with JohnS. about the possibilities of contracting diseases. It therefore will never happen and my fantasy stays a fantasy. Only safe sex thing is mutual feel/touch and H/J's. Not even using condoms give you any guarantee.

By slipper at 22,Jul,12 19:28 other posts of slipper 
May I watch?

Adult Discussion Forum