Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Do any of you guys or girls like to get gang banged?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #445880 at 31,Mar,19 21:24
How many guys or girls out there like to be gang banged by groups of horny guys. I absolutely love getting gangbanged

Similar topics: 1.Sexual fantasies   2.Gang bangs   3.I wanna spread my legs for gang bangs   4.adult store sex   5.I want to be filmed getting tag teamed  

New Comment

Comments:
By wirda at 16,Apr,24 03:27 other posts of wirda 
I love getting gangbanged just a relief that guys wants me

By Bicockwhore at 14,Apr,24 07:57 other posts of Bicockwhore 
Me I love getting gang banged by groups of men all night long get fucked over and over again

By #587858 at 09,Jun,19 13:36
Love being fucked by five men as they thrash me around like a "sextoy" and I let them use my body anyway they want to be fucked. I get a cock up in my ass, pussy, mouth and give handjobs as the other men wait to get a turn at me. Some like being rough and it gets me excited. I took two cocks inside my pussy once when my cunt was stretched real good and the ass and mouth too. Best sex I ever had!

By up-for-it at 09,Jun,19 09:12 other posts of up-for-it 
That sounds great, one day i will have that!

By #275407 at 04,Apr,19 04:02
I want to get gang banged by a group of girls
By #588373 at 09,Jun,19 03:39
Hire some and get youre wish because you wont find many women except drug addicts willing to be gang banged.
By #551147 at 09,Jun,19 04:35
About time you respond to someone who's actually still on the site.
By #275407 at 09,Jun,19 05:42
I don't have to pay for sex, I get it anytime I want it.

By SluttySarah069 at 04,Apr,19 23:15 other posts of SluttySarah069 
Love being gabg-banged - I always get this treatment when I go to an adult cinema or a gay sauna.

By #522126 at 02,Apr,19 10:37
My wife has been gangbanged by 10 guys,I watched the whole thing! She was so empowered with so many men wanting her,she swallowed 10 dick loads of spunky,she then rode my cock anally,I was so turned on and had never spanked so much in my life!Every woman should try it!
By #445880 at 02,Apr,19 21:33
Wow. That's brilliant to hear about your wife. She is a lucky girl. It's great to hear that I'm not the only one who absolutely loves getting gangbanged x
By #522126 at 03,Apr,19 11:20
I think it is definately something many women fantasize aboutbut are too scared to try.My wife have friends who have tried it and they loved it too,of course it is not for everybody,but you never know untill you try it.

By #445880 at 31,Mar,19 22:43
That's brilliant. I think it is so horny when a group of guys want to give me their cum loads. The most amount of guys I have ever been gangbanged by is 11 guys. Ouch. Lol. But I loved it sooo much x
By bella! at 31,Mar,19 23:18 other posts of bella! 
Hi there.

If I might make a suggestion, please use the "Reply" option in the lower right corner of the post you are responding to. That way your response goes directly back to the person that initially posted.

By #584076 at 31,Mar,19 21:54
I have been the middle in a fuck circle... Most exhilarating experience of my life... Definitely something I'd like to repeat.

Adult Discussion Forum